Author Topic: Anovos ANH TK pre-order people, please check in!  (Read 26633 times)

Offline stevo502

Re: Anovos ANH TK pre-order people, please check in!
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2016, 12:10:24 PM »
You can create your own build thread in this section:

http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=103.0

And/or on whitearmor.net if you want to take advantage of the entire Stormtrooper detachment for feedback.

I'm thinking about creating a special "Anovos" section for build threads and discussions.

Offline sitpadeshu

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2016, 12:23:38 PM »
You should do that Steve.  It would be easier to find and navigate. :)  Or maybe just make one for Stormtroopers in general so it can be use for other builds as Anovos winds down. :)
ID/TA-41414

Offline daryldoak

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2016, 12:38:29 PM »
After 9 months of waiting, my kit has finally arrived!!
TK/TA/TS/IS/IC/BH-11371

Offline stevo502

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2016, 12:44:40 PM »
You should do that Steve.  It would be easier to find and navigate. :)  Or maybe just make one for Stormtroopers in general so it can be use for other builds as Anovos winds down. :)

Okay, I went ahead and created a new sub-forum in the public section here:

http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=131.0

Let's create meaningful topics and move the discussions there so this doesn't turn into a 50 page thread with all the good information buried among all the "mine showed up today!" posts (but please keep those coming here! We're all excited to hear about people getting their kits!)

Offline Mosi

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:23 PM »
I'm glad that everyone is getting their kits! I'm also ticked that we haven't recd ours yet, which we ordered a week or more before others that have already gotten theirs.  :tongue:
pew pew

Offline sitpadeshu

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2016, 06:07:01 PM »
It's looking like they boxed up all the orders that paid $350 and sent them out.  Yours is probably waiting to get on a truck.  It would have been a logistics nightmare to make sure they are batches by the specific day people purchased and then send sequentially.  More delays, which no one wanted.  It's coming. :)
ID/TA-41414

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2016, 06:28:43 PM »
my order status on the Anovos website still says unfulfilled, I wonder if they will send me another kit? :)
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Madighon

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2016, 07:00:42 PM »
Might not show fulfilled until they ship the soft parts.
Madighon
TI-90603-TR (TK on the way)

Offline Mosi

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2016, 09:52:37 PM »
It's looking like they boxed up all the orders that paid $350 and sent them out.  Yours is probably waiting to get on a truck.  It would have been a logistics nightmare to make sure they are batches by the specific day people purchased and then send sequentially.  More delays, which no one wanted.  It's coming. :)

I know of others that are further away from the ship location with double orders and ordered a week after we did that have recd their stuff. Don't get me wrong, the longer it takes to get here means the longer I'll have to wait until I have to trim two kits. LOL
pew pew

Offline Madighon

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2016, 08:06:03 AM »
I think most TK buckets are warped/wonky in the back, we did a quick eyeball test between my RS and the Anovos and the backs seemed fairly similar. I'll try to remember to bring my RS bucket to Evergreen and we can compare a little closer.

I'd agree that the visor was pretty cheap and the hard hard liner is terrible. I'd guess that they ran out of space to include a ratcheting system like in their FO TK helmet. I think we had to reglue the velcro after trying it on once or twice.

Since the belt/hoslter has 4 Chicago screws, and ANH stunt has 2, James removed the top screws. It's a decently sized hole too. Hmm. The belt is pretty flimsy compared to my RS belt, we thought about adding another layer of cloth to the backside, and that'd at least have a white background to the hole and give the belt a little more rigidity. Anyone thought of creative ideas for this?

To add rigidity to the belt, I might go to the fabric store and get a medium weight Iron on Interfacing, cut to size and iron on the back of the belt. 

Madighon
Madighon
TI-90603-TR (TK on the way)

Offline stevo502

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2016, 08:13:53 AM »
Please move all conversations about kit assembly to the new stormtrooper section to make them easier to find for everyone:

This thread should just be about checking in with status on armor.

Thanks!
steve

Offline kernel

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2016, 08:29:45 AM »
I'm so bummed I missed out on this. Now all they have are fully assembled kit's for a left kidney/$1800  :cry:

Offline stevo502

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2016, 08:58:10 AM »
Please move all conversations about kit assembly to the new stormtrooper section to make them easier to find for everyone:

This thread should just be about checking in with status on armor.

Thanks!
steve

To be more precise, I'm hoping that someone might start a "Anovos belt modifications" thread over there...

:D

Offline Barclay

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2016, 01:52:30 PM »
My wife and I just got our shipping notifications today..   Looking forward to the build, and the build threads to work off of.

Offline Mosi

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2016, 03:13:08 PM »
Ours just arrived.. no shipping notification for Anovos or anything in my Fed Ex manager. Ordered April 30th so I'm pretty sure they are just sending everything out at once and the order date has little impact.
pew pew

Tags: