Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35555 times)

Offline jj49

Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »
Hi! My name is Danielle and I live in Albany. I was just approved for my Queen Amidala and I am very excited to sign up for my first troop! Hopefully soon we will have my husbands generic Jedi ready to go as well!
Hi Danielle and welcome! Already signing up for troops too! Nice work...look forward to meeting you.
TB-14944

Offline emtramone

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
Hello everyone. Chris Nicholson from Aberdeen, Wa. requesting 501st access and permission to see events and rostering. Hoping to do some trooping when I'm in Oregon. 501st ID TK53175 member of garrison Titan.
Thanks
"Look sir droids!"

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2019, 03:57:17 PM »
Hello everyone. Chris Nicholson from Aberdeen, Wa. requesting 501st access and permission to see events and rostering. Hoping to do some trooping when I'm in Oregon. 501st ID TK53175 member of garrison Titan.
Thanks

Welcome, Chris! I just updated your profile so you can see event planning sections now. Troop on!

Offline Ridge Revo

• Mando Mercs
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2019, 06:18:48 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Trevor and I live in Grants Pass. I am an official member of the MMCC, and a Ruusalor with Concordia Clan. For the past year I have been making friends and attending events with local SWO members here in Southern Oregon. Alex C., Kenn C., Cheyenne W., Tyler H., and Ralph and Marnie F. have been amazing to troop with! A few weeks ago I got to troop Medford Comic Con where I met Chris and Judy J., and Charlie W. It was an absolute pleasure getting to know them, they all represent the club very well! Judy mentioned that I might be able to get access to the event and roster pages if I asked nicely. I would be honored if I could join you!

Offline DemonessLeria

• Mando Mercs
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 06:31:03 AM »
Hi there!

My name is Ariel Lihs (aka Renegade). I'm part of the MMCC and looking for help to access the sign up roster for the Star Light Parade for myself and 4 other mandalorians.

Thank you :)

Offline glennmca

• 501st Legion Member
  • Aloha!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2019, 09:32:22 PM »
Aloha, SL-81969 from Garrison Titan requesting 501st access.   
I visit family a lot in Portland and would like to troop with you all sometime. 

Mahalo,

Glenn
Glenn
IC/IG/TI/SL/ST - 81969
Pacific Outpost Member forever!  Now serving the Empire with Garrison Titan in Washington

Offline Damask

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2019, 06:12:27 PM »
Hi everyone
 Im David
My girlfriend and i went to meet and greet that was on the 19th
Ive been thinking about getting involved with the local garrison for a few years now.
I volunteered with Hospice years ago at a summer camp for kids who were dealing with deaths of family or friends.
Camp Evergreen in Klamath Falls. Great program run by the best people that i knew at the time.
Ide like to more of that now.

If links are not allowed im sorry in advance.
This i my IG page i just wanna share some of my hobbies & projects. 
https://www.instagram.com/damask_customs/

Offline belomi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »
Hi! I made another post, but I'm from Alpha Base and I'll be transferring to Kashyyyk soon and wanted to lurk the events to see what you guys do before I transfer! And who knows, maybe I'll make a special trip down. I've got an approved Jyn Erso and Sabine Wren with Rebel Legion!

Offline CheezWiz

• 501st Legion Member
  • Aloha!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2019, 10:30:13 PM »
501st member DZ-64332 ANH Tusken Raider male. Aloha from Hawaii’s Pacific Outpost my name is Gary. I will be in Portland July 11-15 for a 3rd quarter business seminar on the 13th and 14th, making my 12th absolutely free. Looking at the trooping schedule or just to meet and greet and trade patches. Shoots.

Offline Bountyhunter18

• Social networker musician and actor
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2019, 12:38:01 AM »
7/17/22:
Dear Garrison members ,
My name is Shamim Dana and I'm 29 years old I live in Portland Oregon my birthday is 5/19/1993 I've became a fan of Star Wars  since August 27, 1997 And I enjoy all the films  two Star Wars episode I phantom menace  share my birthdate with are  episode 1 5/19/99  my 6Th Birthday and Episode 3 Revenge of The Sith 5/19/2005 my 12Th birthday which  I've seen both on opening day.  I also share my birthday with legendary. Actor Peter Mayhew 5/19/1944 and me  5/19/1993  I've cosplayed as Luke skywalker  Darth Vader and Darth maul  I'm friends with fellow Star Wars actors.  C. Andrew Nelson Honorary Member Digital Paint and Rotoscope Artist / Visual Effects  Induction Date: October 07, 2006. Darth Vader   Peter Mayhew Honorary Member Chewbacca Induction Date: May 04, 2002  Kermit Bryce Eller honorary member  touring Vader 5/20/1977-1982.  Induction date July 1, 2022.  I'm an active Member of the Skywalking Through Neverland Podcast Hosted by Richard and Sarah Woloski.  I knowed Richard and Sarah since 12/7/2018. And I'm good friends with Dustin Ray  from the Star Wars store here in Portland Oregon since 12/3/18  I've lived in 4 different states mesa Arizona from 1993-1994  Oklahoma  1993-1994  Chandler Arizona 1994-1995 FlowerMound Texas  1996-2004  California  2004-2018    I'm an actor  Musician and social networker  my favorite actors are  Ewan cgregor  Mark Hamill. Carrie Fisher C. Andrew Nelson peter Mayhew and Alec Guinness   Harrison ford.
 My first Star Wars actor  was C.Andrew Nelson Darth Vader 1994-2006   And Peter Mayhew since 5/16-17/2009 at my friends show Steven Wyatt Super-con  in San Jose  when I was 15 . 5/24/13 I've met  Michael a Stackpole Timothy Zahn  Joe Cornney  Then I met  Bruce Eller  touring Vader 1/22/15  4/19/15 Jake Lloyd when I was 22 and also met Mathew Wood 9/6/15  met Terry Brooks 3/12/16  Ray Park 3/18//16 Peter Mayhew 3/19/16   Allen Dean Foster 6/6/16   4/22/17 met Drew Struzan  July 22,2017 Craig Miller And Dan Madsen June 8th 2018. Jim swaringen Kenner from 1976-1993  Then 5/4/19 I've met Daniel Logan  young boba fett  Then recently  ray park  Roy Thomas  5/24/19 And Howard Chaykin  Billy Dee Williams. 5/25/2019 26   I've been interviewed on Skywalking through neverland  podcast because I helped  Richard Woloski  Get Bryce Eller. To be a gust for his birthday on 1/16/19  I was interviewed on 1/26/19 episode 236 and my nickname is. Skywalking bountyhunter. I was  acknowledged in my friend Richard  Woloski’s book Today in Star wars History is out now. I'm a true fan I enjoy all the films in the franchise  Star Wars means a lot to me. I’ve got toys from episode 1  12 inches and 3/4 figures  And episode 3 and two from the power of the force.  Two life sized mannequins  with rubies supreme Darth Vader costume witch I got 5/3/12   Since then I made modifications to it and also a Darth Maul costume  made costume Can't wait to meet new friends
May the  force be with you all
-shamim Dana aka bounty hunter18
I can be found on.
Facebook shamim Q Dana
Instagram: Shamimsautographs
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 06:27:06 PM by Bountyhunter18 »
Sman

Offline Sayuss

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2019, 01:30:28 PM »
Hello everyone,
My name is Byron aka Sayuss. I have been part of Saber Guild and Rebel Legion for about 3 years now in Southern California. I recently moved up here and excited to get to know you guys. Been a big Star Wars my whole life and it’s nice having other people to share the love with.

Offline ghost

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2019, 08:59:19 PM »
Hi -

Moving to Astoria, OR mid Sept. Active 501st ID TB-72826.

Brad Pietzyk
"Ghost"

Requesting permission for access to your forums.

Thanks!
TB-72826

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2019, 09:36:49 PM »
Hi -

Moving to Astoria, OR mid Sept. Active 501st ID TB-72826.

Brad Pietzyk
"Ghost"

Requesting permission for access to your forums.

Thanks!

Welcome, Brad! I've updated your forum permissions to give you legion-level access. Once you're here and officially transferred to CCG, we'll update you again so you can see our garrison-level stuff as well. Hope you have a smooth move!

Offline magpie

« Reply #73 on: August 15, 2019, 07:49:49 PM »
Hi!

After close to three years spotting, I’ve finally finished (and had approved) my first costume! I’ve registered with the 501st, and been given TKID 25881.

Cheers,
Leslie

Offline ionicdesign

• 501st Legion Member
  • ID/SL/CT/TI-3037
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2019, 06:46:25 PM »
Hello I am IonicDesign, Michael a Timberline Garrison (501st Idaho) Event Coordinator and XO of Takodana Base (Rebel Legion) here on the slightly southern West edge of Idaho.

I'd love to get access to help with events we often take point on in the Ontario, Nyssa and surrounding area, many thanks.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 07:16:38 PM by ionicdesign »

Tags: