Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 16400 times)

Offline jj49

• Cloud City Admin
  • Major
  • GWM/GEC
Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2019, 11:07:03 PM »
Hi! My name is Danielle and I live in Albany. I was just approved for my Queen Amidala and I am very excited to sign up for my first troop! Hopefully soon we will have my husbands generic Jedi ready to go as well!
Hi Danielle and welcome! Already signing up for troops too! Nice work...look forward to meeting you.
TB-14944

Offline emtramone

• 501st Legion Member
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
Hello everyone. Chris Nicholson from Aberdeen, Wa. requesting 501st access and permission to see events and rostering. Hoping to do some trooping when I'm in Oregon. 501st ID TK53175 member of garrison Titan.
Thanks
"Look sir droids!"

Offline carpe mindiem

• Cloud City Admin
  • Corporal
  • KB Membership Officer
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2019, 03:57:17 PM »
Hello everyone. Chris Nicholson from Aberdeen, Wa. requesting 501st access and permission to see events and rostering. Hoping to do some trooping when I'm in Oregon. 501st ID TK53175 member of garrison Titan.
Thanks

Welcome, Chris! I just updated your profile so you can see event planning sections now. Troop on!

Offline Ridge Revo

• Mando Mercs
« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2019, 06:18:48 PM »
Hello everyone! My name is Trevor and I live in Grants Pass. I am an official member of the MMCC, and a Ruusalor with Concordia Clan. For the past year I have been making friends and attending events with local SWO members here in Southern Oregon. Alex C., Kenn C., Cheyenne W., Tyler H., and Ralph and Marnie F. have been amazing to troop with! A few weeks ago I got to troop Medford Comic Con where I met Chris and Judy J., and Charlie W. It was an absolute pleasure getting to know them, they all represent the club very well! Judy mentioned that I might be able to get access to the event and roster pages if I asked nicely. I would be honored if I could join you!

Offline DemonessLeria

• Mando Mercs
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 06:31:03 AM »
Hi there!

My name is Ariel Lihs (aka Renegade). I'm part of the MMCC and looking for help to access the sign up roster for the Star Light Parade for myself and 4 other mandalorians.

Thank you :)

Offline glennmca

• 501st Legion Member
  • Aloha!
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2019, 09:32:22 PM »
Aloha, SL-81969 from Garrison Titan requesting 501st access.   
I visit family a lot in Portland and would like to troop with you all sometime. 

Mahalo,

Glenn
Glenn
IC/IG/TI/SL/ST - 81969
Pacific Outpost Member forever!  Now serving the Empire with Garrison Titan in Washington

Offline Damask

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2019, 06:12:27 PM »
Hi everyone
 Im David
My girlfriend and i went to meet and greet that was on the 19th
Ive been thinking about getting involved with the local garrison for a few years now.
I volunteered with Hospice years ago at a summer camp for kids who were dealing with deaths of family or friends.
Camp Evergreen in Klamath Falls. Great program run by the best people that i knew at the time.
Ide like to more of that now.

If links are not allowed im sorry in advance.
This i my IG page i just wanna share some of my hobbies & projects. 
https://www.instagram.com/damask_customs/

Offline belomi

• Rebel Legion Member
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2019, 11:32:37 AM »
Hi! I made another post, but I'm from Alpha Base and I'll be transferring to Kashyyyk soon and wanted to lurk the events to see what you guys do before I transfer! And who knows, maybe I'll make a special trip down. I've got an approved Jyn Erso and Sabine Wren with Rebel Legion!

Offline CheezWiz

• 501st Legion Member
  • Aloha!
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2019, 10:30:13 PM »
501st member DZ-64332 ANH Tusken Raider male. Aloha from Hawaii’s Pacific Outpost my name is Gary. I will be in Portland July 11-15 for a 3rd quarter business seminar on the 13th and 14th, making my 12th absolutely free. Looking at the trooping schedule or just to meet and greet and trade patches. Shoots.

Tags: