Author Topic: New Guy from Silverton. Sorry.  (Read 5020 times)

Offline Mosi

Re: New Guy from Silverton. Sorry.
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2011, 11:34:33 AM »
Jango! That would be a pretty detail heavy first build.

To get started with the 501st,  I'd really like to go as Early Thrawn in his Black Chiss Asscendency(sp) uniform but the problem would be with making the red eyes work.

I think I need to get an Impirial Guard set up to start trooping and to have as a back up. That is probably the most realistic and rewarding build IMO

Any ideas for a first set would be appreciated. I'm just workinging on the weapons for my merc but would like to get goingt on really taking strides to complete a costume.

An IMP guard would be great! Especially since we don't have any active guards in the garrison.
pew pew

Offline Yu-Kahn Fett

• My Star Wars Thread
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2011, 12:30:38 PM »
DONE AND DONE!
Pfffft. I used to go to Toshi Station to pick up power converters before going to Toshi Station to pick up power converters was cool.

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2011, 12:53:19 PM »
I love the Imp Guards, they're so impressive looking. Thankfully the weather here is more amenable to wearing it than the warmer states like Florida or the like. Its still worth investing in some sort of in-armor ventilation or AC unit like the Florida guards use for the indoor or summer troops, but you should be able to get by without it for the cooler months :) Looking forward to seeing your WIP threads when you get going!

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Tags: