Author Topic: Howdy do to all of you...  (Read 1769 times)

Praxium

Howdy do to all of you...
« on: May 08, 2010, 04:21:37 PM »
Howdy:

I'm a long time admirer, first time logger.  A friend of my (Tony Grove) has introduced me to this site.

A little about me, I saw the original Star Wars movie when I was 4 years old, and of course like a lot of folks, I was blown away by what I had seen.  Not realizing it wasn't real, I thought we had a Death Star orbiting our planet, and if Earth did pay up, it was going to be blown up (Ah, good times).

I have been an avid Star Wars fans through out my life, and have enjoyed it very much so.  At this time, that is why I have decided to take it up a notch and get involved with something that brings so much joy to other's.

During Free Comic Day I attended at Tony's Kingdom, I was also talking with one of the stormtroopers from the 501st, and while talking with him, he mentioned that I would make a good "TK".  Hmm, never thought of myself as that, but given time who knows.

Nuff said, so I'm new here, and am excited to be here, so please be gentle with your comments, and if I've over stepped my bounds, my apologies.  Thanks for reading, drop me a line would love to hear from you.

That's me in a nutshell, questions and comments are welcome.  Thanks much.

Chris

Offline Jabbasdead

Re: Howdy do to all of you...
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 11:22:06 AM »
Welcome to the boards, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Howdy do to all of you...
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 12:30:12 PM »
Hey Chris, be sure to make it to our BBQ here in Keizer. You can meet most everyone and get some great ideas to help what direction you might want to go :mrgreen:........ol tony kenobi
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Tags: