Author Topic: Anouther new girl sayin hi  (Read 15124 times)

Gizimomo86

Re: Anouther new girl sayin hi
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 11:11:24 PM »
It's like a wird unspoken rule that armor parties should be equipped with rockband.... and pasta

uh-hu....

Pasta we can do!  tell me though, is this how "normal" armor party's end up? Rockband and pasta?  I get Lead guitar :D

~Beth

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »
Well this is how my armor parties end up :D

i dom't think I've had an armor party at my house where i did much of anything.... other thn rock out!
Paul

JadesFire

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2008, 05:31:43 AM »
Hence the idea that in order to get something done at Paul's armor parties you basically have most of it done before you get there, and get there early before everyone starts playing rock band... finish your project then rawk out!
Jade

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2008, 07:20:42 AM »
I think I am probably the only one who does NOT succumb to the temptations of Rock Band when I am at one of Paul's Rockband, err.... I mean Armor Party sessions.

Either that means I have an iron will, or I am just not into Rockband..... hmmmm.

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Naveed83

• Naveed's Realm
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2008, 10:07:03 AM »
I think I am probably the only one who does NOT succumb to the temptations of Rock Band when I am at one of Paul's Rockband, err.... I mean Armor Party sessions.

Either that means I have an iron will, or I am just not into Rockband..... hmmmm.

- Bill

How else could you pretend that for a few moments in your life, you truly ARE better than Gene Simmons?!

(this is beth by the way, got to remember that Jay posts here too haha)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 10:10:47 AM by Naveed83 »
~Jay

"I'm Star Wars. I have super powers!." - My 3 year old son Ian while watching the Clone Wars movie.

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
I don't ever pretend to think that I could ever be better than Gene Simmons. I simply bow to his greatness.

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Aysel

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2008, 06:46:17 PM »
It's like a wird unspoken rule that armor parties should be equipped with rockband.... and pasta

and be at Pauls place...I bring the pasta and he has the rockband and then we try to get work done and then we just eat and rock out...except for Bill cause he's a freak (j/k Bill... :mrgreen: )

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2008, 06:51:40 PM »
I'm not a freak... I am just dedicated to my craft!  :mrgreen:

- Bill

- Corran Horn

darkerlight

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2008, 09:50:56 PM »
Feb. sounds like a good time though I would definately be trying to do more ummm... making things... then rock band... lol to each their own but it sounds like fun :D

JadesFire

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2008, 05:35:45 AM »
maybe by then I will have actual armor to work on O.O now there's a scary thought!
Jade

darkerlight

« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »
Maybe by then I will find clearer pictures of the royal guards' garments under the massive hide everything cloaks... and hopefully not dye everything in my wardrobe red trying to match that exceedingly bright shade.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 11:17:36 PM by darkerlight »

Offline Trumby

« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 07:11:21 AM »
Hey I know you..sort of. I'm one of the yoji's for Kumoricon (since '06) :P

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 10:01:12 AM »
Darkerlight:

For all things Royal Guard, I would recommend that you head on over to Forcepike.net. They have a website and message board. I am also on that forum and have a few friends (Ang, Darth Skellington, Luscious Talvionne) there that really know what they are talking about. They can definitely point you in the right direction. Those are the three that I would trust the most. Between them there is a lot of good information to be gleaned... and it doesn't hurt that two of the three are good friends of mine!

You can find me on that forum with the same screen name I have here.

- Bill

- Corran Horn

darkerlight

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2008, 04:42:14 AM »

Small world! -waves- Hi Trumby, wait... your.... I know who you are! yes... I think... your FMA Greed! right?! 

For fans of anime that are also fans of the dark side I guess this is a rather short and logical step from full cosplay ;) It looks like it'll at least take the same amount of time/money/dedication to detail... Good to see or at least text a familiar face.

@Bill

-edit- headed over there, waiting for my account to be activated.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 04:55:17 AM by darkerlight »

Offline Trumby

« Reply #44 on: December 19, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »

Small world! -waves- Hi Trumby, wait... your.... I know who you are! yes... I think... your FMA Greed! right?! 

For fans of anime that are also fans of the dark side I guess this is a rather short and logical step from full cosplay ;) It looks like it'll at least take the same amount of time/money/dedication to detail... Good to see or at least text a familiar face.
Yep! That's me!  And I definitely agree..though this is definitely going to cost more money and attention to detail than cosplay, at least for me it has. Already spent more on my Snowtrooper than 3 of my cosplays combined :P

Tags: