Author Topic: New shadow trooper! (now with photos)  (Read 26865 times)

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: New shadow trooper!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2007, 10:30:52 PM »
I am glad I read all the way through what you said Nick.  I thought we were talking about black armor and all of a sudden I see you post Salmon color.  I thought we were going to have another Donut character on our hands!!

FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Zolotkey

• Cloud City Retired
  • Twitter anyone?
    • Imperial Base
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 10:35:10 AM »
No I am Simmons! :D :twisted:
Nick Z
ID/TK-2516 Retired
Sr QA Engineer

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Me and Firestorm are going with all-black Republic Commando rigs, and we're forming Republic Commando- "Shadow Squad"... we're still debating if it's for all-black RC's only or allow all black TX troopers in.  Mine and Martin's rigs are going to blow everyone away!  :P
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS
MOLON LABE

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 09:07:53 PM »
Welcome aboard!

Me and Firestorm are going with all-black Republic Commando rigs, and we're forming Republic Commando- "Shadow Squad"... we're still debating if it's for all-black RC's only or allow all black TX troopers in.  Mine and Martin's rigs are going to blow everyone away!  :P

Warm welcome Tony.  :roll: The four of us are still debating weather or not we even want to be a part of your EXCLUSIVE club.   :wink:
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 09:10:20 PM by Ilovesanddirt »

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 09:41:18 PM »
LOL... its as warm as it gets for Stormtroopers!!  Who said yer invited?  :wink: :P
« Last Edit: April 13, 2007, 03:14:25 PM by Stomper »
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
MOLON LABE

Knaves

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2007, 12:55:43 AM »
Yeah and I was the one pulling to let you in to our club.....but after that welcome....i'm sorry but I have to say, no, lol.  :lol: :mrgreen:

Cynicus

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2007, 01:07:08 AM »
Yeah, hi. I'm Shane, Kurtis' friend who bought the Officer's uniform. I figure I'd sneak in my intro in his thread in the spirit of shadows, troopers and otherwise.

So I live down here in Oregon, in a small (small) town called Independence, which is about 15 minutes west of Salem. I'm 21, what some would call "scruffy-looking" and am currently attending Western Oregon University. I'm a philosophy major... yeah... don't get me started.

As far as my involvement with Star Wars, well... Kurt's usually got me beat when it comes to knowing things. I just loved the movies since I was a kid, and tolerated episodes 1 and 2 (3 was pretty good). And as much as I tend to bash the movies (ok, not bash...tease) I still love the story, and it's probably the best setting you can get.

Yep, that's me.

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2007, 09:08:46 AM »
LOL... ita as warm as it gets for Stormtroopers!!  Who said yer invited?  :wink: :P

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo    :mrgreen:

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2007, 09:13:03 AM »
Yeah, hi. I'm Shane, Kurtis' friend who bought the Officer's uniform. I figure I'd sneak in my intro in his thread in the spirit of shadows, troopers and otherwise.

So I live down here in Oregon, in a small (small) town called Independence, which is about 15 minutes west of Salem. I'm 21, what some would call "scruffy-looking" and am currently attending Western Oregon University. I'm a philosophy major... yeah... don't get me started.

As far as my involvement with Star Wars, well... Kurt's usually got me beat when it comes to knowing things. I just loved the movies since I was a kid, and tolerated episodes 1 and 2 (3 was pretty good). And as much as I tend to bash the movies (ok, not bash...tease) I still love the story, and it's probably the best setting you can get.

Yep, that's me.

Welcome Shane!  An officer huh!  That's ok too!   :mrgreen:  Don't get me started on the Prequels.  I was first in line but still had some major issues with the continuity.  Was there a particular officer that you were doing?  Kurt is not even in the group yet but he is out recrutitng.   Wow he is gonna make a find Spec Ops trooper!!!  Again Shane we want to welcome you to Cloud City Garrison.  Hurry up on that Officer's uniform and then you can become an "Official" member of the 5 Oh 1st!!!!  Hoo-RAW!!

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2007, 03:16:16 PM »
LOL... yeah, and then we can REALLY start teasing/harrasing you guys proper!!  :P
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
MOLON LABE

Knaves

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 07:58:46 PM »
Bleh stupid Friday the 13th....for some reason the kids at the daycare today were nuts so I couldn't wait to get out of there and come home and find a nice large box full of plastic. But no dice....stupid UPS pushed it back to Monday, which sucks! Mondays are my busiest days! I hate you Friday the 13th.

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 09:24:23 PM »
Bleh stupid Friday the 13th....for some reason the kids at the daycare today were nuts so I couldn't wait to get out of there and come home and find a nice large box full of plastic. But no dice....stupid UPS pushed it back to Monday, which sucks! Mondays are my busiest days! I hate you Friday the 13th.

That sucks bro!  :cry:

Offline Daverian

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 06:52:45 AM »
I know the feeling!  :evil:

Knaves

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 08:48:49 PM »
I got my kit today!!! Before Japanese class I put my chest plate, back plate, shoulder bells, biceps and hand parts together. The front and the back of the helmet are together but i'm waiting to finish it until I can tremel the frown, add the lenses that are one their way and get my lining put in. I have to thank my mom for helping me though! She was just as excited as I was, definantly a perk of moving back home, lol.

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 10:36:15 PM »
SWEET!!! i am working on my TD set up and then ALL the fun begins, congrats on your new set up!!Hope to see you guys soon!!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Tags: