Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 4654 times)

Sonix

Hello!
« on: February 06, 2007, 10:31:35 AM »
Hello All!

I have often dreamed of living in the waorld of Star Wars! I first heard of the 501st a few years ago and until I saw the Roses Parade i have decided to act!  I sent a message to Martin and he directed me here.

My name is Josh, i reside in the Puyallup Washington area.  I am 33, self employed and a HUGE fan of SW.  (My kids and I beat anyone who challenges us at SW Scene It).  We dressed up for the opening of the new movies, stood outside with all the other fans for the midnight shows.  My kids were published on Bantha Tracks in their costumes.

I would like to know what it would take to become a member of the garrison.  I am without armor, and would want to know what can be done to get the authorized gear. I am interested in the TD or TK armor.

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Offline Ilovesanddirt

Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 11:09:11 AM »
Welcome to CCG, Josh!  I noticed you said you live in Puyallup, WA.  Home of one of the greatest Fair's!  I should let you know that because you reside way north in Washington that your local garrison is actually Garrison Titan( http://www.garrisontitan.com/ ).  While we are always here to help future troopers, you would actually be joining Titan, so it is best if you also get in contact with them.  If they don't help you, which they will or better :mrgreen:, come back and see us.  You have just taken your first step into a larger world.

Sonix

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 11:20:06 AM »
You guys are so awesome! (and yes, the Fair is the BEST!)

I have reported to Garrison Titan, and await a response!  Thank You So Much!

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 11:35:22 AM »
You guys are so awesome! (and yes, the Fair is the BEST!)

I have reported to Garrison Titan, and await a response!  Thank You So Much!

Our pleasure!  Again if you need anything else just ask, bro!  :wink:

Offline chadrice

• www.affordableengravingmilwaukie.com
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 03:12:51 PM »
 I just wanted to stop in and say hello. Much like Every one else her I am a life long Starwrs fan. I too was diricted her by Martin V. I was compleetley inpressed ater seeing you all at the strlight parade and then again at omsi. I will hopefully be stopping by the meeting to night and get a chance to say hi and meet people in person
Affordable Engraving
www.affordableengravingmilwaukie.com

you didn't stop riding cause you got old, you got old because you stopped riding.................

Offline guyactor

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 06:48:57 PM »
Chad, you were there and we met, right? Glad you could come....

Barry

Offline chadrice

• www.affordableengravingmilwaukie.com
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 12:21:59 PM »
This reply is only like 3mo late but what the heck. Yeah Barry that was me. Cant wait to do more and hang out with every one. See ya'll tomorrow
Affordable Engraving
www.affordableengravingmilwaukie.com

you didn't stop riding cause you got old, you got old because you stopped riding.................

Tags: