Author Topic: Hello from Beaverton!  (Read 1148 times)

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hello from Beaverton!
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2023, 02:02:53 PM »
Sellers name is Walter Welsh, I will link his Etsy Store for you.  Gloves and mask are sold separately.  I do not own any of these, but I have just seen others reviews of the product. Hope that helps some. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1012707803/frog-lizard-reptile-latex-mask?click_key=d4a2bffb74c0c6a1cecbc19b92970f368e9f0bcb%3A1012707803&click_sum=4cb6324c&ref=shop_home_active_3&frs=1
« Last Edit: June 19, 2023, 02:06:55 PM by Nathanzx10r »
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline DwarfJedi

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2024, 03:08:09 PM »
Time has flown by! I finally submitted my Jedi outfit pics a few days ago. I didn't get a "your submission was received" email - I don't know if I should have? Fingere crossed...

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2024, 05:50:16 AM »
That's fantastic! Good luck on your submission!

If you don't hear anything after a few days to a week, please let us know and we can have the Rebel Legion side of our command crew look in to it.
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2024, 08:42:18 PM »
Time has flown by! I finally submitted my Jedi outfit pics a few days ago. I didn't get a "your submission was received" email - I don't know if I should have? Fingere crossed...

Woohoo, looking forward to seeing it for sure.

Offline Etherealblue

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2024, 09:20:27 AM »
Good luck with everything!

I submitted my second costume (a generic Mirialan Jedi) in almost two weeks ago. I haven't gotten an email or anything yet from Rebel Legion. They just updated their judging process, and local applications now have to be screened by a Kashyyyk Base Membership Officer, before they are sent to the judges' queue. Maybe that's why it's been taking longer for them, perhaps working out the kinks of the new system.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 09:22:29 AM by Etherealblue »

Offline DwarfJedi

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 11:08:37 AM »
Well, it's been another week or two... nothing yet... can you please just check that the submission worked? I totally understand if they haven't gotten to it yet, just want to be sure no more action is needed on my part. :)

Offline Etherealblue

• Kashyyyk Base Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2024, 08:35:05 AM »
Well, it's been another week or two... nothing yet... can you please just check that the submission worked? I totally understand if they haven't gotten to it yet, just want to be sure no more action is needed on my part. :)

Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing about mine...since it's getting closer to 3 weeks for me.

Do you have an account on the Rebel Legion forums? LaVonne, or LaV317 is her username, she's the Legion Membership Officer. She's been very helpful in answering my questions about membership. You could shoot her a PM with any questions you have.

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2024, 09:00:33 AM »
I've sent a note to the Kashyyyk Base leadership to see if they can find out a status update.
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2024, 10:07:04 AM »
Hi there   Thanks for your patience as we adjust to a new process. We’ll see what we can find out and get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedi Missy

Offline ccand8

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2024, 04:58:38 PM »
Welcome! Chris Stephens Creations on Facebook makes amazing masks. I have one and have ordered my second. I know he does the frog lady from Mandalorian.

Offline DwarfJedi

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2024, 05:01:12 PM »
Stupid question but where do I find info on upcoming events? I added myself to the Spotter list months ago but have never been contacted. I know there has to be something happening for May 4th but I can't figure it out. https://www.starwarsoregon.com/calendar/ maybe it's just my Mac (?) but there's nothing on this calendar.
I'm happy to be a spotter if my Jedi outfit isn't approved by then. *fingers crossed, trusting in the Force*
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 01:04:57 PM by DwarfJedi »

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2024, 01:21:25 AM »
Stupid question but where do I find info on upcoming events? I added myself to the Spotter list months ago but have never been contacted. I know there has to be something happening for May 4th but I can't figure it out. I'm happy to be a spotter if my Jedi outfit isn't approved by then. *fingers crossed, trusting in the Force*

Spotters are used generally for larger events and cons with large crowds. Full access to the events section of the forum will be granted with approval, which hopefully be soon for you! 

Tags: