Author Topic: Hey there neighbors!  (Read 681 times)

Offline Diadem

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hey there neighbors!
« on: November 21, 2019, 09:17:40 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm Brian, TB 50783. I'm actually in the Central California Garrison, but I live 2 miles south of the Oregon border. I'm the northernmost guy in the CCG. I figured I'd keep an eye on this forum as well for close troops north of the border, like Klamath Falls/Medford. Everything in the CCG happens in Redding and south, which is a 2 hour drive minimum. Are there are any of you in Klamath Falls?

Take care,
Brian
TB 50783

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Hey there neighbors!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 09:31:15 PM »
Welcome, Brian! We do have a few troopers down in K-Falls and occasional troops in that area. I've adjusted your permissions so you can see our event planning sections, too.

Offline Diadem

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 10:17:03 PM »
Welcome, Brian! We do have a few troopers down in K-Falls and occasional troops in that area. I've adjusted your permissions so you can see our event planning sections, too.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting up with others sometime. KF is closest to me, but I'm willing to make the trek over the hill to Medford for a good troop.
TB 50783

Offline jj49

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 02:57:57 PM »
Welcome! We have been getting a few troops a year in the Ontario area and Medford/Grants Pass/Klamath Falls has been getting more activity as well. There is a small cluster of folks in that area and it's great to watch it growing.
TB-14944

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 07:39:58 AM »
Welcome!!  We’d love to see you at any if our events. We do have some troops coming up in Grants Pass and Medford, including one next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedi Missy

Tags: