Author Topic: A fun lightsaber quiz  (Read 3726 times)

Blacky no stars

A fun lightsaber quiz
« on: September 16, 2014, 11:57:47 PM »
I got Turquoise

Turquoise-bladed lightsabers are usually less meticulously crafted or calibrated than other lightsabers, and can fail when put under too much pressure, but can also output more power than standard lightsabers. Turquoise lightsaber wielders tend to have personalities that match their more primal weapons, and they often act without first considering the consequences.

Anyways here's the link
http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-color-lightsaber-would-you-wield#jofmoi

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: A fun lightsaber quiz
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 03:07:26 PM »
I got green. :P

Historically, green-bladed lightsabers were the mark of the Jedi Consular. Wielders of green-bladed sabers are generally more diplomatic, and only rely on physical confrontation as a last resort. Jedi that use green-bladed lightsabers tend to be morally good, and prefer to use light-sided Force powers connected to mental abilities, such as the Jedi mind trick.

In a different lightsaber quiz I got yellow.
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 06:46:45 PM »
I got turquoise too.... damn I wanted purple lol

Turquoise-bladed lightsabers are usually less meticulously crafted or calibrated than other lightsabers, and can fail when put under too much pressure, but can also output more power than standard lightsabers. Turquoise lightsaber wielders tend to have personalities that match their more primal weapons, and they often act without first considering the consequences
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Blacky no stars

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 03:39:10 PM »
Lol no purple for you XP

Offline chris.cary.581

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 12:58:25 AM »
I got: White

Wielders of white-bladed lightsabers tend to eschew labels and strict definitions, and cannot typically be categorized as either good or bad, but rather, capable of either. White lightsaber users, like the famed Imperial Knights, are adept Force users, but typically only use the universal Force abilities, and almost never train in light or dark Force abilities. Users of white lightsabers tend to have a great amount of control and focus.

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 09:51:35 PM »
I haul a blaster duh...
But for academic purposes i ran the quiz i got purple!You got: Purple
Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers are more morally ambiguous than their fellow Jedi. Typically, purple-bladed saber wielders favor light-sided Force powers, but do not limit themselves to them, and can train in abilities that are sometimes looked down upon within Jedi orders. Wielders of purple-bladed lightsabers use their powers for good, but can be calculating and distrustful.
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline shovey8843

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2014, 09:09:10 AM »
I got: Orange
Jedi that prefer orange-bladed sabers tend to be conflicted individuals, and while they tend to gravitate toward the light side of the Force, it’s usually begrudgingly. Jedi with orange lightsabers have typically had a brush with the dark side of the Force, and despite the fact that they’re usually morally good, they tend to have a mischievous streak.

Offline stevo502

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2014, 09:32:21 AM »
I also got green:

Historically, green-bladed lightsabers were the mark of the Jedi Consular. Wielders of green-bladed sabers are generally more diplomatic, and only rely on physical confrontation as a last resort. Jedi that use green-bladed lightsabers tend to be morally good, and prefer to use light-sided Force powers connected to mental abilities, such as the Jedi mind trick.

Offline NavySith

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2014, 11:38:35 PM »
I got Red:

Red lightsabers are used almost exclusively by Sith and users of the dark side of the Force. Sith believe that conflict is the only way to truly test one’s ability and place in the universe, so they never shy away from a fight or seek peaceful solutions when confronted with problems. Wielders of red-bladed lightsabers are guided by their passions, and use dark-sided Force powers almost exclusively.

Starkiller

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Madighon

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2014, 03:25:07 PM »
You got: Orange
Jedi that prefer orange-bladed sabers tend to be conflicted individuals, and while they tend to gravitate toward the light side of the Force, it’s usually begrudgingly. Jedi with orange lightsabers have typically had a brush with the dark side of the Force, and despite the fact that they’re usually morally good, they tend to have a mischievous streak.
Madighon
TI-90603-TR (TK on the way)

Tags: