Author Topic: Hello Everyone!  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Vadermademedoit

• When I left you, I was but the learner...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello Everyone!
« on: August 07, 2014, 01:57:18 PM »
I am finally starting to get somewhere! I initially saw some flyers from your detachment at the Star Wars exhibit in OMSI years ago. Since then I have slowly tried inquiring about joining, or more specifically( I had no idea how to go about this) begin the process of joining the 501st. Well years have gone by and I have gotten nowhere, I have one of those Rubies Supreme ROTS Vader suits but as you know they are sub-par to say the least. It was more or less to entertain my 3 year old son at the time, he is as am I huge fans of our dark lord. So anyway, I have applied on the bikerscout.net sight and am looking to start on a TB in the near future and would love to start this journey with everyone here who is willing to help with questions and whatnot.

Offline NavySith

Re: Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »
Welcome, sign up for some events as a spotter it will help in your journey. Look forward to having you join our ranks.
Sent from Kamino using Tapatalk

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Leia8674

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 09:33:08 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Macy

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 10:35:02 PM »
Hey there! You're on the right track now! :grin: Post some pics of your biker scout when you get going on it. And yes, come out to a troop when you can and help out as a spotter! Also, don't forget Rose City Comic Con September 20th/21st. Looking forward to meeting!     
TK/TD-76216

Tags: