Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35864 times)

Offline khazara

• Cloud City Member
  • 501: Scout & TIE. RL: Han Solo, X-Wing, Willrow.
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #105 on: August 24, 2022, 01:33:15 AM »
Greetings, exalted ones. I bring you a gift, these two droids. I’m sure you’ll find them extremely hardworking. :-)

I recently moved to Vancouver WA from San Diego CA. I haven’t officially transferred garrisons/bases yet but I would like to gain access to the forums to find out about future events, and am planning on attending Rose City Comic Con in a few weeks. I currently am assigned to Imperial Sands Garrison and Sunrider Base, and  am also on the Legion PR team with the 501stCast.  Looking forward to meeting members of the local garrison! I have Imperial Sands swag to trade, for those interested… :-)

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #106 on: August 25, 2022, 06:57:39 AM »
Welcome to the PNW, Todd!

You should now be able to see the event section of the forum.

I look forward to meeting you at RCCC.
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline TylerHempell

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: September 12, 2022, 08:54:56 PM »
My name is Tyler and I am 19. I live in Oregon City, OR.
I am trying to figure out how to get started with a costume. Don't know how to figure out pricing since I can't join the 501st Legion until I have any approved costume. My top 3 ideas are a Storm Trooper, Special Ops, or Clone Commander. Can someone give me direction on how to start or be able to mentor me? This is all a bit overwhelming. Are there any build parties in my area I can go to? We can always host at our house if that helps.

Written by Markus (aka Dad) - Tyler's Guardian.

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: September 12, 2022, 10:35:30 PM »
Hello Tyler & Dad. Welcome to the Cloud City Garrison.  It can be a bit overwhelming at first, I feel ya there.  So, each one of the ideas you have are covered by 3 different detachments.

Stormtrooper https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
Spec Ops https://specops501st.com/
Clone Detachment https://501stclonetroopers.com/

If I was Tyler... I would figure out what build he really wants to focus on first & join the proper detachment for assistance in constructing the suit.  The detachment will have a wealth of knowledge concerning that particular build.  As your suit/build will have to be approved here at CCG by a membership officer, the detachment will be the place to start to make sure you build it to proper CRL standards to meet our minimum membership guidelines.  Once your build is completed, you can submit for approval in the 501st Legion & the CCG.

We do have members here that can assist, but in our experience it is always best to seek assistance at the detachment level concerning the construction phase. On occasion, we do have build parties that you would be able to attend for assistance in physical construction, but they are pretty random and not on any set schedule. We are all volunteers with very random schedules, so detachment help is usually pretty quick.

Hope this helped set you on the right path, and once again... Welcome!     
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline xX_BigCat_Xx

• Cloud City Member
    • Instragram
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2022, 08:58:04 PM »
Hello there!

I'm Justin, already introduced myself on the member introduction forum. Looking to get access to the events page, I am a member of both the 501st and Rebel Legion, though I think I am marked as reserve...it's been a minute since I've been able to make it to an official troop. Hoping to change that soon! Thanks!!!
TI-41313 Callsign: Kraken
181st Imperial Fighter Wing
Voodoo Squadron
Cloud City Garrison
"Release the Kraken!!!"

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2022, 10:14:38 AM »
Hey Justin,

your forum settings have been updated so you should see the events section now. FYI- you are listed as active with the RL, and I am still searching for your 501st information.

Hello there!

I'm Justin, already introduced myself on the member introduction forum. Looking to get access to the events page, I am a member of both the 501st and Rebel Legion, though I think I am marked as reserve...it's been a minute since I've been able to make it to an official troop. Hoping to change that soon! Thanks!!!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline spoox

• 501st Legion Member
  • SOOGAAAAH!!
    • Alaskan Garrison
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2023, 08:30:04 PM »
Hello I am DZ-7107 from the Alaskan Garrison and I am also a member of the Denali Outpost of the Rebel legion. I would like to request more access so I can sign up to future events :)
My name is Miranda, but people call me spoox. Born and raised in Utrecht, The Netherlands but living since 1999 in Juneau, Alaska.

I founded the Alaskan Outpost many moons ago and it has grown into a real Garrison.
See you all at Rose City Comic Con!

Thank you.

My links are below

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=5250&costumeID=58
https://rebellegion.com/denali-outpost/
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 08:32:35 PM by spoox »

Offline cato_94

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2023, 09:41:47 PM »
Hello! My name is Barron and I've recently joined both the 501st and Cloud City Garrison with an approved ANH Stunt Stormtrooper (TK-59632). Although I live in Mill Creek, WA, I'm excited to head south and troop with my sister Christina and meet the rest of the Garrison.

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: September 05, 2023, 12:33:16 AM »
Hello! My name is Barron and I've recently joined both the 501st and Cloud City Garrison with an approved ANH Stunt Stormtrooper (TK-59632). Although I live in Mill Creek, WA, I'm excited to head south and troop with my sister Christina and meet the rest of the Garrison.

Hey Barron... Looking forward to meeting you also.

Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline VADER0605

« Reply #114 on: September 05, 2023, 12:37:35 PM »

Hey Barron... Looking forward to meeting you also.

Welcome!!!! Your sister is AWESOME!!! Her and I did the Vader and Reva photoshoot!!! Cant wait to meet you!!
Chris Stevens
Rogue One Darth Vader
SL-91149
WIP: ANH VADER
        ROTJ VADER

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #115 on: September 05, 2023, 04:56:23 PM »

Welcome, Barron!  Congrats on your recent approval!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Anonymous Potato

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 12, 2023, 05:20:48 AM »
Hi, I’m Suzanne Helfrick from San Diego Imperial Sands Garrison. I’m part of the 501st, Rebel Legion and MMCC. I’ll be in your area for the Rose City Comic Con.
Suzanne Helfrick

Offline Anonymous Potato

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2023, 06:20:35 AM »
Hi, I’m Suzanne Helfrick from Imperial Sands Garrison San Diego. I am a member of the 501st, Rebel Legion and MMCC. I have a Jawa, custom Mando and am waiting for approval for my Cloud City Leia. I’m in your area for the Rose City Con coming up.
Suzanne Helfrick

Offline Anonymous Potato

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2023, 06:21:48 AM »
Hi I’m Suzanne Helfrick from Imperial Sands Garrison, San Diego. I’m a memeber of 501st, Rebel Legion Nad MMCC. I’ll be at the Rose City Comic Con.
Suzanne Helfrick

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2023, 04:49:54 PM »
Hi I’m Suzanne Helfrick from Imperial Sands Garrison, San Diego. I’m a memeber of 501st, Rebel Legion Nad MMCC. I’ll be at the Rose City Comic Con.

Hey Suzanne, welcome to the forums!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Tags: