Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 36115 times)

Offline Lidocaine

Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2020, 05:55:50 PM »

Hi!
I'm Becky, and I am moving back to Ashland from Southern California. I'm with rebel legion here in So Cal (sunrider base) as well as the 501st (orange county garrison.)
ummm what else...? My approved costumes are : Ahsoka (Clone Wars season 3-5), Mortis Ahsoka with the 501st, Sentatorial Leia, ESB Leia, Hero and Jakku Rey, stock Jedi.
I'm working on the Armorer and Cara Dune, at present.

I look forward to meeting and trooping with you all !

Welcome to Cloud City! Please let me know if you have any questions about getting transferred up to Cloud City and Alex is a great resource for our troopers in Southern Oregon. As someone building a Din, looking forward to seeing your Armorer build as well!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 07:00:55 PM by Lidocaine »
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2020, 05:59:46 PM »
Hi, Becky!!

Welcome to Star Wars Oregon!! I think we chatted on Facebook and you were planning on keeping you membership with Sunrider Base for now. If that ever changes just let me know and I’ll start the transfer process. I’m so glad to have you join us!!

Missy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jedi Missy

Offline ahsokalive

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2020, 10:53:23 PM »
Hi, Becky!!

Welcome to Star Wars Oregon!! I think we chatted on Facebook and you were planning on keeping you membership with Sunrider Base for now. If that ever changes just let me know and I’ll start the transfer process. I’m so glad to have you join us!!

Missy

Hi, Missy, can I still troop with you? Unsure how this works.
I'm not ready to transfer yet, as I am planning on going back to troop... but I'm new to both RL and the 501st, so unsure how this is supposed to work :P

thanks!

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2020, 10:55:46 PM »
Hi, Becky!!

Missy

Hi, Missy, can I still troop with you? Unsure how this works.
I'm not ready to transfer yet, as I am planning on going back to troop... but I'm new to both RL and the 501st, so unsure how this is supposed to work :P

thanks!
Of course you can! We’d love to have you at any of the events here!!! Just keep an eye on the events posted here and add your name to the roster if any you’d like to join.

Jedi Missy

Offline ahsokalive

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2020, 09:52:21 AM »

Hi Becky, my name is Alex. I live in Grants Pass, and am probably the second closest member to your location. I currently have an approved Shore Trooper, TK and Tusken. There are a couple of us here in Southern Oregon, and we really look forward to having you in our community.

Hi Alex! yay! I so look forward to meeting you, and trooping with you all :D

Offline ahsokalive

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2020, 09:29:11 PM »

Hi!
I'm Becky, and I am moving back to Ashland from Southern California. I'm with rebel legion here in So Cal (sunrider base) as well as the 501st (orange county garrison.)
ummm what else...? My approved costumes are : Ahsoka (Clone Wars season 3-5), Mortis Ahsoka with the 501st, Sentatorial Leia, ESB Leia, Hero and Jakku Rey, stock Jedi.
I'm working on the Armorer and Cara Dune, at present.

I look forward to meeting and trooping with you all !

Welcome to Cloud City! Please let me know if you have any questions about getting transferred up to Cloud City and Alex is a great resource for our troopers in Southern Oregon. As someone building a Din, looking forward to seeing your Armorer build as well!

Thank you! I probably should just make the transfer happen, it's just hard to let go of my so cal friends. But that's silly- I can still troop down there.
:D I look forward to seeing your Din! YES the armorer is going to be my first character in a bucket, and I'm SO excited ... she's going to be a fun one!

Offline jasand

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2021, 02:56:52 PM »
Hello!
ID 13085 from Empire City Garrison here!
I am Jay or Jason and am currently in Pleasant Hill with family and hoping to relocate back to Oregon if my field starts hiring when things start opening back up.

Offline JBar

• Cloud City Member
  • Airline Pilot and Star Wars enthusiast
  • Awards Donated to help cover web costs for our groups
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2021, 02:19:39 PM »
I just got my scout reapproved and wanted to request forum access now that I'm no longer retired.
Thanks

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2021, 04:32:08 PM »
You should be good to go!

I just got my scout reapproved and wanted to request forum access now that I'm no longer retired.
Thanks
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline jasand

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: March 09, 2022, 01:55:11 PM »
Hi!

I'm Jason, aka Jasand, ID 13085 with the 501st.  Originally registered with Empire City, now living and working in the Eugene area and hoping to get involved with the local group!

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #100 on: March 10, 2022, 02:15:52 PM »
Welcome to CCG and back to Oregon!

You should have access to our event section to sign up for troops, things seem to be picking up as far as troops go, so you should see plenty of opportunities to troop.

If you want to transfer your membership to Cloud City, just shoot an email to: lcog@501st.com and let them know.

look forward to meeting you!

Hi!

I'm Jason, aka Jasand, ID 13085 with the 501st.  Originally registered with Empire City, now living and working in the Eugene area and hoping to get involved with the local group!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline jasand

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2022, 02:11:16 PM »
Awesome! Thank you!  Looking forward to meeting and trooping with you!

Offline EldawenEmileia

• Rebel Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2022, 09:51:33 PM »
Greetings! I am a freshly minted full member of the Rebel Legion, and request access to member portions of the board here. :)

(EldawenEmileia on the RL forums, as I am here, and here's a link to costume profile if you need it.)

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2022, 06:22:53 AM »
Congrats and welcome!

I have updated your forum access.

Greetings! I am a freshly minted full member of the Rebel Legion, and request access to member portions of the board here. :)

(EldawenEmileia on the RL forums, as I am here, and here's a link to costume profile if you need it.)
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Zealot23

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2022, 12:34:30 AM »
Hello.
Im Dalton Spellman, I'm 27 years old at the time of Posting this, (I'll be 28 on the 26th), and I am a Massive Star Wars nerd, and a Big Time 501st Legion Hopeful.

Ever since I was 16, I have wanted to join the 501st Legion, but sadly, due to abusive households, money problems, the pandemic, and horrible jobs, my dream has forever been out of reach, until now.

My current plan is to put together an imperial officer uniform, but I am going to need a little bit of help from some experts. So if anybody on these forums has any experience with imperial officer costumes, please contact me. I am looking forward to making a ton of friends in the years to come
ID 17423

Tags: