Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 35887 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2019, 07:37:05 PM »
Hello I am IonicDesign, Michael a Timberline Garrison (501st Idaho) Event Coordinator and XO of Takodana Base (Rebel Legion) here on the slightly southern West edge of Idaho.

I'd love to get access to help with events we often take point on in the Ontario, Nyssa and surrounding area, many thanks.

Welcome! I've updated your forum access so you can see our even planning sections.

Offline ionicdesign

• 501st Legion Member
  • ID/SL/CT/TI-3037
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2019, 07:43:36 PM »
Many thanks.

Offline jj49

« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
Hello I am IonicDesign, Michael a Timberline Garrison (501st Idaho) Event Coordinator and XO of Takodana Base (Rebel Legion)

Welcome and thank you so much for helping on that side of the state(s) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline JBar

• Cloud City Member
  • Airline Pilot and Star Wars enthusiast
  • Awards Donated to help cover web costs for our groups
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2019, 10:12:06 PM »
TI 91213 requesting access (however I just moved to reserve status so if I need to go active first I'll get on top of that). I'm in the process of transferring from the Midwest Garrison. What is the best way to contact the CO and GML about the transfer? Thanks!

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2019, 08:25:52 AM »
TI 91213 requesting access (however I just moved to reserve status so if I need to go active first I'll get on top of that). I'm in the process of transferring from the Midwest Garrison. What is the best way to contact the CO and GML about the transfer? Thanks!
Welcome! CCG CO here, the Midwest CO can shoot me an email but most of the work is on their end to transfer you here. I believe reserve will let you see events, so we'll get your access updated soon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2019, 08:56:51 AM »
Welcome! CCG CO here, the Midwest CO can shoot me an email but most of the work is on their end to transfer you here. I believe reserve will let you see events, so we'll get your access updated soon.

Welcome, John! I've added your 501st permissions here and will update you again as soon as Rex and Luke finish up your transfer to Cloud City.

Offline Rakdos93

• 501st Legion Member
    • 501st member 39753
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2020, 01:24:15 PM »
Hello,

My name is Jacob Johnstun. I am 501st approved IG-39753. I live in Washington and am a member of Titan Garrison, but I have friends and family in Oregon so I am requesting 501st access so that I can come and join future events. I have an imperial gunner and reserve pilot approved. I look forward to meeting people in the future and going trooping.

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2020, 08:13:08 PM »
Hello,

My name is Jacob Johnstun. I am 501st approved IG-39753. I live in Washington and am a member of Titan Garrison, but I have friends and family in Oregon so I am requesting 501st access so that I can come and join future events. I have an imperial gunner and reserve pilot approved. I look forward to meeting people in the future and going trooping.

Welcome to our forums, Jacob! I've adjusted your forum permissions. Hope to see you at one of our troops sometime!

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2020, 11:31:54 PM »
Welcome!! Can’t wait to see you at a troop soon!!

Jedi Missy

Offline Zealot23

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2020, 12:36:20 PM »
Hello.

My name is Dalton Spellman. I have been a 501st Hopeful for about 7 years now, however, I have been a fan of Star Wars all my natural life.
I was drawn to the 501st because of the Amazing Costumes, and all the Good things that it has done; from the appearances to the charity work and so on.
It is one of my biggest ambitions to save up enough money, to eventually put a costume together. I do not have any creative talent, but I know Ill find a way.

Wish me all the Luck in the world.

For Empire and Emperor.
ID 17423

Offline RHattan503

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hi, Cloud City Garrison Hopeful
« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2020, 12:50:09 PM »
Hi, my name is Robert and live in Corbett Oregon.  I'm very interested in starting with a Stormtrooper (Empire Strikes Back) costume.  I originally found out about the 501st a few years ago from an old coworker while living in Louisiana.  I've lived in 7 states within 12 years and have finally settled down with my family.  I completed my undergrad at PSU and am a Phi Delta Theta fraternity alumni which has been nice to have such close friends now living in the area again. 

I've found a maker of costumes that I've been informed by others makes the Stromtrooper costume and meets 501st Garrison requirements.  If and when I have a costume what is the process to join?   

Offline Jello503

• Cloud City Reserve
    • 501st member page TK-52589
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2020, 09:51:19 PM »
Hello cloud city!

My names Nick, but go by jello. I am a current member of the 501st, TK-52589. I moved to Oregon awhile back and was looking to see what are the steps needed to get transferred over to cloud city. I currently have ANH stormtrooper approved and on the early stages of a captain Rex. Looking forward to joining the ranks and hopeful trooping soon.

Thanks
 :dancechewie: :dancechewie: :dancechewie:

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2020, 08:40:15 AM »
Hello cloud city!

My names Nick, but go by jello. I am a current member of the 501st, TK-52589. I moved to Oregon awhile back and was looking to see what are the steps needed to get transferred over to cloud city. I currently have ANH stormtrooper approved and on the early stages of a captain Rex. Looking forward to joining the ranks and hopeful trooping soon.

Thanks
 :dancechewie: :dancechewie: :dancechewie:

Hi Nick! To transfer, just shoot the LCOGs an email (COG@501ST.COM) letting them know your Name, TKID, previous garrison and then let them know you've moved to our area and wish to transfer. Usually takes them a couple days to sort through and move you over. Let me know if you have any issues or questions and I can help you out. Welcome!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline ahsokalive

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2020, 07:52:02 PM »

Hi!
I'm Becky, and I am moving back to Ashland from Southern California. I'm with rebel legion here in So Cal (sunrider base) as well as the 501st (orange county garrison.)
ummm what else...? My approved costumes are : Ahsoka (Clone Wars season 3-5), Mortis Ahsoka with the 501st, Sentatorial Leia, ESB Leia, Hero and Jakku Rey, stock Jedi.
I'm working on the Armorer and Cara Dune, at present.

I look forward to meeting and trooping with you all !

Revised and reposted 6/17/14

:dancechewie: Welcome to the Star Wars Oregon message boards!  :dancechewie:

If you're brand new here and interested in finding out more about this amazing hobby, please start by introducing yourself in a new topic. Let us know what we should call you, what city you call home, what costume you're interested in building, and anything else you'd like to share.

Existing Star Wars costumers have access to additional sections of this forum. If you are newly registered and you are an active, approved member of any of the following groups, please reply to this topic to let us know. We will adjust your permissions, notify you by private message, and then remove your post here to keep this topic clean and easy to monitor.
  • 501st Legion
  • Cloud City Garrison
  • Rebel Legion
  • Kashyyyk Base

Offline alexcobb202

« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2020, 02:29:54 PM »

Hi!
I'm Becky, and I am moving back to Ashland from Southern California. I'm with rebel legion here in So Cal (sunrider base) as well as the 501st (orange county garrison.)
ummm what else...? My approved costumes are : Ahsoka (Clone Wars season 3-5), Mortis Ahsoka with the 501st, Sentatorial Leia, ESB Leia, Hero and Jakku Rey, stock Jedi.
I'm working on the Armorer and Cara Dune, at present.

I look forward to meeting and trooping with you all !

Revised and reposted 6/17/14

:dancechewie: Welcome to the Star Wars Oregon message boards!  :dancechewie:

If you're brand new here and interested in finding out more about this amazing hobby, please start by introducing yourself in a new topic. Let us know what we should call you, what city you call home, what costume you're interested in building, and anything else you'd like to share.

Existing Star Wars costumers have access to additional sections of this forum. If you are newly registered and you are an active, approved member of any of the following groups, please reply to this topic to let us know. We will adjust your permissions, notify you by private message, and then remove your post here to keep this topic clean and easy to monitor.
  • 501st Legion
  • Cloud City Garrison
  • Rebel Legion
  • Kashyyyk Base
Hi Becky, my name is Alex. I live in Grants Pass, and am probably the second closest member to your location. I currently have an approved Shore Trooper, TK and Tusken. There are a couple of us here in Southern Oregon, and we really look forward to having you in our community.

Tags: