Author Topic: Welcome and Access Information  (Read 16397 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

• Cloud City Admin
  • Corporal
  • KB Membership Officer
Re: Welcome and Access Information
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2017, 11:45:22 PM »
Welcome, Christina! I updated your permissions so you can see our event planning sections. We'll look forward to meeting you at some point down here!

Offline DreadPirateW

• Rebel Legion Member
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2018, 03:54:42 PM »
Hello all, my name is Spencer Samuels, and I too am from the Washington division. I have an accepted jedi, mid approval mando, and am looking to build a preatorian guard for the 501st. My wife and I are from Oregon originally and travel down quite a bit.
If I could have event permissions, I would love to join you all in your troops.

Offline carpe mindiem

• Cloud City Admin
  • Corporal
  • KB Membership Officer
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2018, 05:25:01 PM »
Welcome, Spencer! I just updated your permissions so you can see our event planning sections.

Offline DaisyTeal

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2018, 01:51:02 PM »
Hi there. I’m Jennifer. I am new to this but excited for this journey. Im stoked by seeing everything this organization does! I’m working on Mara Jade but wanting to be a spotter until I get it going!
Thanks!

Offline Aerin Shi

• Recruit
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2018, 09:10:46 PM »
Hi all! I’m Aaron in real life and Aerin Shi in the Rebel Legion. I just had a generic jedi approved in Nov 2017 and I have attended 3 events. I had no idea this forum existed until after I submitted my costume, but I am getting the hang of it (slowly). I live  in Portland and have been a fan for my entire life. For the last couple of years I have been attending TSL ( The Saber Legion) after buying my first light saber. Since then I have constructed my own ( no metal smithing or anything like that. Just bought parts and wired one up with light and sound). I also attended the short lived Oregon Saber Academy for a year.
It’s been great fun attending the few events I have made it out to. Haven’t met too many folks yet ( I have shown up in costume and spent little time “back stage”)but I am looking forward to attending some meet and greets and getting to know more of my fellow Star Wars fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Your focus determines your reality"

Offline Beckett

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Private
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2018, 01:56:38 AM »
Hi all! I’m Aaron in real life and Aerin Shi in the Rebel Legion. I just had a generic jedi approved in Nov 2017 and I have attended 3 events. I had no idea this forum existed until after I submitted my costume, but I am getting the hang of it (slowly). I live  in Portland and have been a fan for my entire life. For the last couple of years I have been attending TSL ( The Saber Legion) after buying my first light saber. Since then I have constructed my own ( no metal smithing or anything like that. Just bought parts and wired one up with light and sound). I also attended the short lived Oregon Saber Academy for a year.
It’s been great fun attending the few events I have made it out to. Haven’t met too many folks yet ( I have shown up in costume and spent little time “back stage”)but I am looking forward to attending some meet and greets and getting to know more of my fellow Star Wars fans.

We were standing together for a bit at Heroes and Villains weren’t we? Your Jedi looks great. I look forward to chatting out of costume.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Aerin Shi

• Recruit
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2018, 11:46:41 AM »
We were! Your chewy costume is amazing!

Look forward to chatting with you as well.

"Your focus determines your reality"

Offline Forph

• Cloud City Member
  • Private
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2018, 08:23:28 PM »
Hey everyone

I fairly recently moved into the area from Bakersfield,CA - Southern California Garrison - San Joaquin Squad. During the last census I was officially transferred to Cloud City Garrison. I hope to start trooping with everyone soon and I wondering if I can get 501st and cloud city garrison access here. Below is the link to my profile.

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=18153

Thanks!

Offline carpe mindiem

• Cloud City Admin
  • Corporal
  • KB Membership Officer
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2018, 08:56:38 PM »
Welcome, Phillip! I've updated your forum permissions so you should be able to see all CCG member content now, including event planning sections.

Offline CJ49er

• Cloud City Admin
  • Captain
  • XO/GEC
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2018, 09:44:04 PM »
Hey everyone

I fairly recently moved into the area from Bakersfield,CA - Southern California Garrison - San Joaquin Squad. During the last census I was officially transferred to Cloud City Garrison. I hope to start trooping with everyone soon and I wondering if I can get 501st and cloud city garrison access here. Below is the link to my profile.

Thanks!

Hey Phillip!  Welcome to Cloud City Garrison, looking forward to another TI on the flight deck!
SL/TI/TK 12770

Offline Forph

• Cloud City Member
  • Private
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2018, 10:31:24 PM »
Welcome, Phillip! I've updated your forum permissions so you should be able to see all CCG member content now, including event planning sections.

Thanks Mindie looking forward to trooping with everyone!

Offline Forph

• Cloud City Member
  • Private
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2018, 10:32:12 PM »
Hey everyone

Thanks!

Hey Phillip!  Welcome to Cloud City Garrison, looking forward to another TI on the flight deck!

Thanks Chris!

Offline Lidocaine

• Cloud City Admin
  • Major
  • CO
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2018, 10:33:27 AM »
Hey everyone

Thanks!

Welcome aboard to Cloud City! Let me know if you have any questions, and looking forward to meeting you soon.
Luke - BH/ST/TK/TX-44228

Offline bombero19145

• Cloud City Member
  • Recruit
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2018, 07:26:50 PM »
Hello,
My name is Dennis.  I live in Ridfefield, WA.  I'm so excited to be here, but also a little overwhelmed.  I am very new to all this.  I haven't started any builds yet.  So i'll be asking a lot of questions as I go along.  Although I don't have a costume yet, I am interested in assisting in any role that doesn't require a costume.

Offline daryldoak

• Cloud City Admin
  • Colonel
  • GEC
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2018, 08:43:29 PM »
Hello,
My name is Dennis.  I live in Ridfefield, WA.  I'm so excited to be here, but also a little overwhelmed.  I am very new to all this.  I haven't started any builds yet.  So i'll be asking a lot of questions as I go along.  Although I don't have a costume yet, I am interested in assisting in any role that doesn't require a costume.

Welcome Dennis.  We’ve got several members here in Clark County to help you once you’ve decided on a costume. 

We can always use trooper-support at our larger events.  Be sure to check the spotter board for opportunities to help-out:

http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=52.0
TK/TA/TS/IS/BH-11371

Tags: