Author Topic: New to Oregon  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Wildunc1

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
New to Oregon
« on: April 02, 2014, 06:32:54 AM »
Hi Everyone,
I just moved to Eugene from So Cal. I've been collections SW memorabilia and prop replicas for years. New to this. I want to build or purchase complete, ANH accurate, stormtrooper suit. Where is the best place to purchase this? 
Thanks,
Troy
Thanks,
Wildunc1

Offline Dax Corrin

Re: New to Oregon
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »
Greetings from Eugene. There has been a mentor program set up for each type of costume due to the tenuous relationship between LucasFilm and prop and armor vendors that are infringing on his intellectual property. But, because of the good we do for children's charities and also promoting the brand, they kind of turn a blind eye to the activities of armor and prop vendors as long as it's not too blatant. That's why the program was set up. You can join the First Imperial Stormtrooper division forums http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/ and get registered there, and can be assigned a mentor that can help you through the process of acquiring your armor and getting approved. Also, you might (as I did) get a lot of help from local members of the garrison. I would still get registered over at whitearmor.net though.
 Best of luck on your build!

Greg Miller AKA Dax Corrin
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 12:45:35 PM »
There is a guy selling his screen accurate ANH TK armor, no helmet undersuit boots or blaster on the 501st for sale thread. Let me know your height/weight and I'll see if it will fit you. He's asking $1200 for armor, belt and holster, hand armor and gloves.

Dax
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline NavySith

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 02:39:52 PM »
welcome

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline maxsteele

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 05:28:35 PM »
Welcome!

There are four people either getting ready to join this garrison or already a member with other costumes currently building TK armor.  I'm one of them. :)

Whitearmor.net is the place to go!

If you have any other specific questions after checking out the forums there, feel free to send me a message and I'll answer you as best I can!

Offline Katze

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 06:29:07 PM »
Welcome to the boards.  I, too, am a So. Cal transplant.  Look forward to meeting you, Troy!

Janet
TR-52638
Janet

Offline stevo502

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2014, 07:00:30 AM »
Yay for more stormtroopers! Welcome!

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 03:56:21 PM »
hello and welcome:)
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 07:28:48 PM »
welcome.  We have many members in Eugene area.  Glad that you are going to be part of the group.
Allan Quick

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2014, 10:50:03 AM »
Welcome to the pacific northwest! Always good to have another Stormtrooper in the ranks :)

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 11:29:25 AM »
Welcome, Troy!  Have you signed up at whitearmor.net?  If so, check out this thread! 

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/26870-fs-brand-new-ata-armour-suit/ 

This was posted just last week.  ANH Stormtrooper armor kit from ATAworks (no helmet) brand new in box!  ATA's helmets are always available, but the armor kits have a 7+ month wait-list!  This sale could be over quick!  I'm 99.9% finished with this exact kit, and can help out if needed. 
Again, welcome to 'Cloud City'!   :)
TK/TD-76216

Tags: