Author Topic: Hello everyone.  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Valtrexx

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello everyone.
« on: March 18, 2014, 11:22:24 AM »
My name is Ryon, currently stationed in Ft. Sill but looking forward to returning to Oregon within the next couple years.  My wife and I are looking forward to starting on our path to costuming...it seems pretty addictive!  Anyhow, I'm sure you will be seeing plenty of questions and picking brains until finish our first costumes.  My goals thus far are trooping as a Stormtroopers and a Clone, just can't decide what type of clone as of yet or where to find the kits.  And in advance thank you all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sadistic smiles hide psychotic eyes

Offline NavySith

Re: Hello everyone.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 02:49:18 PM »
Welcome.
I am one of the clones so feel free to ask also check out Clone Trooper Detachment at http://clonetroopers.net/

Scott
CT/SL/TK/AR-6754

Offline Valtrexx

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 06:47:01 PM »
Sweet thank you

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2014, 07:00:49 PM »
Welcome! As you start your journey into costuming, don't be shy about creating a Work In Progress thread here and keeping it updated with your latest accomplishments and anything you're stuck on. That way we'll be able to cheer you on and lend a hand where needed, and we'll all get to know each other at least a little bit before you move out here.  :cool:

Offline Valtrexx

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 04:43:55 AM »
Perfect thank you so much!

Offline stevo502

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 07:08:56 AM »
Welcome aboard! You might want to check out some of the topics here as well. We haven't had any recent Clone builds, but there are several in-progress Stormtroopers:

http://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

-steve

Tags: