Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration CVII  (Read 10191 times)

Offline Aysel

Re: Star Wars Celebration CVII
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 06:26:14 PM »
Dang, I can't believe they're selling tickets so early this time. Almost two years in advance? Sheesh... In eight more days...

Never been on a road trip?
Well, actually, I guess that's not entirely true. I have been on one when I was a little kid. Went up to Canada. But that was the only road trip I've been on. Unless you count the very occasional drive up to Eugene as a "road trip"...

Eugene does not count ^_^

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 07:35:56 PM »

Eugene does not count ^_^
Figured. :P

So then I've been on one road trip... about fifteen or so years ago.
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Krell

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 08:01:34 PM »
Greetings all!

I have been trying to work on a costume in the hopes that I can troop with you all. I am still planning on Darth Revan and have made contact with My Wicked Armor. Now to find some cash laying around....I am hoping to be a spotter soon at a couple upcoming events and need to check my schedule. I am planning a trip with the family and a couple friends to hit the Celebration in Anaheim and I'm hoping I can do so as a member of the 501st! Hope to see some of you soon at an event nearby.
-------------------------
~ Jay ~

Darth Revan (WIP)
Future 501st Member
Cloud City Garrison

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 12:41:18 AM »
Greetings all!

I have been trying to work on a costume in the hopes that I can troop with you all. I am still planning on Darth Revan and have made contact with My Wicked Armor. Now to find some cash laying around....I am hoping to be a spotter soon at a couple upcoming events and need to check my schedule. I am planning a trip with the family and a couple friends to hit the Celebration in Anaheim and I'm hoping I can do so as a member of the 501st! Hope to see some of you soon at an event nearby.
Just to let you know, soon you may also be able to join the Rebel Legion with a Revan costume-- the "redeemed" Revan. Though I'll admit that I'm not exactly sure what the "redeemed" costume entails.
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline greedo

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 10:18:47 AM »
Greetings all!

Just to let you know, soon you may also be able to join the Rebel Legion with a Revan costume-- the "redeemed" Revan. Though I'll admit that I'm not exactly sure what the "redeemed" costume entails.

Stay on target...... Staaaaay on target

F**K you Photobucket!

Offline greedo

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 10:21:03 AM »
This is the most realistic shot of making a Celebration for me.  We will definitely be making a droid convoy of some kind.

F**K you Photobucket!

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2013, 08:03:41 AM »
we are planning on this too, i do have a question, how fast do the tickets go and do they usually sell out?
~rob td-8821
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2013, 09:17:39 AM »
They have never sold out.  It won't be like Comic Con because this is just Star Wars.

Offline Aysel

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2013, 02:46:53 PM »
the Jedi Master and Jedi Knight packages sold out, but the regular 4 day passes didn't. When I was working the gate at CV, we sold all day long, we actually ran out of the badges and continued to sell

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2013, 03:14:44 PM »
What was included with the Jedi packages?
TK/TD-76216

Offline Aysel

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2013, 04:36:09 PM »
http://furiousfanboys.com/2011/08/850-for-star-wars-celebration-vi-vip-tickets/ this lists some of the things that were available the last time around, since they are still using ReedPop, I'd assume that the goodies would be about the same for the next go around

http://www.starwarscelebration.com/ and here's the site for getting tickets once they go on sale

Offline RainTrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2013, 07:41:36 PM »
Whoa!  $400-$800 VIP passes...  :shock:  Not this time around.
TK/TD-76216

Offline Mark-John Jinn

"Those Tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters."
-Cliegg Lars

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »
4 day pass @$140 is not bad.

Offline Mark-John Jinn

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2013, 08:55:06 PM »
I didn't think it was too bad either, but the VIP for $900 NO WAY!

"Those Tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters."
-Cliegg Lars

Tags: