Author Topic: "an old friend" has found his way from the Netherworlds of the Force  (Read 2553 times)

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Woo wee, it's been far too long my friends, and after this i imagine i will be mia for a while longer, but i will try to drop in again :)

What have i been up to you ask? We have moved yet again, short move to Florence, but this move has a sense of permanency to it as we have purchased our first piece of property and our building a home on it! photos here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/danielsjanine/YurtOurNewPlace
This is just the begging, the yurt is our living room, space and we will be building a cottage/cabin off of it next year hopefully.

Of course the greatest development this year is Janine and I will be having our first kiddo this year, we expect to meet him, her...it? this December!

So lots... and lots of things happening, but it has been good, one of my regrets is not getting in any troops with you guys :( but soon i will have an apprentice that will need to be raised proper, i.e. manipulating and warping their mind and filling it with all sorts of nonsense :) so we'll be around ;)

may the force be with you all as we wrap up 2012!
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline Aysel

Re: "an old friend" has found his way from the Netherworlds of the Force
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 08:45:19 PM »
wow, life is just moving along for you isn't ^_^ congratulations on the news of the youngling coming along ^_^

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:54:25 AM »
Woo wee, it's been far too long my friends, and after this i imagine i will be mia for a while longer, but i will try to drop in again :)

What have i been up to you ask? We have moved yet again, short move to Florence, but this move has a sense of permanency to it as we have purchased our first piece of property and our building a home on it! photos here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/danielsjanine/YurtOurNewPlace
This is just the begging, the yurt is our living room, space and we will be building a cottage/cabin off of it next year hopefully.

Of course the greatest development this year is Janine and I will be having our first kiddo this year, we expect to meet him, her...it? this December!

So lots... and lots of things happening, but it has been good, one of my regrets is not getting in any troops with you guys :( but soon i will have an apprentice that will need to be raised proper, i.e. manipulating and warping their mind and filling it with all sorts of nonsense :) so we'll be around ;)

may the force be with you all as we wrap up 2012!

WOW!!!!  :shock: :shock: :shock:  Dan the Man has been busy planting seeds and building things for new adventures!  Congratulations Dan and Janine!  I miss you Bro!  I also miss your $$$ ie poker!  :wink:  Please keep us updated on your and her progress!  Godspeed Sir! 

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 04:19:35 PM »
Dan so very happy to hear from you.  Congrats on the house and the Baby coming.  You are now closer to Eugene. :).   Also Karyn and I are expecting our baby girl in the next week and a half. 
Best Always,
Allan Quick

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 08:09:05 PM »
Congrats Allan, it's going to be interesting joining the ranks of parenthood... do or do not, there is no try, right? 
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Tags: