Author Topic: Visitor from the Alpine Garrison  (Read 1883 times)

Offline tigger68

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Visitor from the Alpine Garrison
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
Hi there,

My name is Tiffanie and I'm a member from the Alpine Garrison ID4053.  I'm an ISB officer and I'm going to be in the Portland area for about six weeks on a contract job setting up a medical billing system.  I'm going to bring out my uniform and maybe I can hang out with the group and troop once or twice while I'm there.

Also, I hate to ask this but initially the job was to start after the 22nd, but the client just called and asked if I could be out there next Thursday.  If anyone in the Beaverton/Hillsboro/Tigard area knows of someone who would be willing to rent me a room for short term I would be most grateful.

I look forward to meeting more members of the 501st Legion and now wish I had ordered a 501st passport years ago.  :( 

Cheers,
Tiffanie

Ribann

Re: Visitor from the Alpine Garrison
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 09:35:34 AM »
Oh hi thar!

Come out and troop with us sometime. I know we have several events up in the Portland area. See you then!

--Adam

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 10:29:12 AM »
Welcome to the boards, somebody needs to bump your status to 501st and then you can see the upcoming events.  There are a few people in the area.  We are over an hour away, but if you need help let me know.

Offline stevo502

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:39:30 AM »
Hi Tiffanie!

I've added you to the 501st member group so you should have access to our events forums now. We've got quite a few coming up, so hopefully you can find one (or more) that work with your schedule! Welcome to the Cloud City (if you get here soon, you'll see the rare sunshine we're enjoying lately).

-steve

Tags: