Author Topic: An Official Hello now...  (Read 7944 times)

Offline Kibiri Foxx

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
  • Delta Squad "Sev"
    • My Facebook
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
An Official Hello now...
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:25:52 PM »
Heya!

I had introduced myself earlier on this year but since plan to be trooping with you all alot more in the near future, just wanted to say an official HEY O! to everyone.

I'm Kory, BH-3159 Jodo Kast. Yes, he's a real character :-P ;-) Been my fav and almost beats Boba for me since his debut in Twin Engines of Destruction in 1997. I like long walks on the beach and... wait, wrong site...

Anywho, at almost 27 (on May 30th), I grew up in no other than Lebanon, Oregon until moving to Seattle 4 years ago due to work at the time. I spent most of my free time in Eugene and Portland, both of which I know extremely well and think of as second home cities. I dread though I cannot eat voodoo donuts anymore when I come to visit. I spend most of my days now between the two states, and actually way more time down in Oregon now as my mother is chronically ill so I go and see her (and the rest of my family) as much as possible... since I'm already good friends with Katie, Jason, Ralph and Danielle (and Luke and Randy from up in GT) and made newer friends with Marc, Adam and the OTHER Rick, I figured it was only fitting to troop with my friends and have fun. I miss home and no better than to get to kit up when at home!

I also am a huge Mass Effect nut, as Jason and OTHER Rick know. Anywho, I look forward to meeting those of you I have not yet. And what is this that someone has a ROTJ TK running around? This I have to see! :-)
Kashyyyk Base Northern Operative

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: An Official Hello now...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 04:41:20 PM »
Welcome! I've heard nothing but good things about you from Katie and Jason, looking forward to trooping with you :)

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Offline Ronime

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 04:41:57 PM »
Good to see you join the boards! I'll be looking forward to trooping with ya!
Ron

Offline Quick2

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 05:28:56 PM »
Welcome. Glad you have ties to Oregon and Washington. We are a friendly group here in CCG and KB. :)
Allan Quick

Offline Mosi

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 05:39:16 PM »
Howdy!
pew pew

Offline Kibiri Foxx

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
  • Delta Squad "Sev"
    • My Facebook
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 06:23:58 PM »
Welcome. Glad you have ties to Oregon and Washington. We are a friendly group here in CCG and KB. :)

Thank you! So I hear! Excited to get some troop time in with the crew!

Howdy!

Jeeze, come all this way to this board and all I get is a howdy from you? HA! LOL JK :-P ;-)

Offline David A

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 06:27:48 PM »
You are going to have a good time trooping with all these guys, they are the best !!!!!! :mrgreen:

Offline Mosi

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 06:40:44 PM »

Howdy!

Jeeze, come all this way to this board and all I get is a howdy from you? HA! LOL JK :-P ;-)

:mrgreen:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY
pew pew

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 07:01:15 PM »
hello there and welcome!:)
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Aysel

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »
and here is my official "hello" since I already know you and have trooped/invaded with you before ^_^

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
(and Luke and Randy from up in GT)

Welcome Kory!  I love you Jodo, Fo Sho!  Since you are such good friends with Luke you know that he lives in P-Town now!  :wink: :mrgreen:  So know just you and Randy need to move down and the circle is now complete!  :D

Offline Kibiri Foxx

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
  • Delta Squad "Sev"
    • My Facebook
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 11:42:37 PM »
:mrgreen:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOdjCb4LwQY

COMPUTER! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome Kory!  I love you Jodo, Fo Sho!  Since you are such good friends with Luke you know that he lives in P-Town now!  :wink: :mrgreen:  So know just you and Randy need to move down and the circle is now complete!  :D

Thank you! I wish I got to see Luke more honestly, he's the gal darn reason I redid my Jodo (besides losing 35lbs n all) after standing next to his Fett... drool... Honestly, Ive seen alot of awesome Fett's and BH's in general in the Northwest and I felt the need to step up my own personal game a tad bit to roll with the big boys so to speak.

As for me and Randy, I agree on this. I wish I could permanently move back to Oregon, trust me on that. Not sure what Porkin's excuse is for not jumping down there but yes, the Fett/Kast/Dengar Twin Engines Tifecta of Doom would be complete. You'll get your weekend doses though, I promise ya that.

and here is my official "hello" since I already know you and have trooped/invaded with you before ^_^

Ewwww now I have princess/sith/mando cooties... ;-) you know you coulda just said hey on FB, but way to follow the team... I kid, I kid! Thank you!

Offline Kibiri Foxx

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
  • Delta Squad "Sev"
    • My Facebook
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 11:43:52 PM »
Welcome! I've heard nothing but good things about you from Katie and Jason, looking forward to trooping with you :)

Awwww thank you! Lies, all lies from those two! I swear! LOL

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »
Hello Kory, and welcome! Any friend of Randy's.......... uh nevermind  :roll:. So welcome  :mrgreen:.........Ol Tony
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 02:47:26 PM »
Sup!

Tags: