Author Topic: Future bucket head in PDX  (Read 2789 times)

Offline onyoursix

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Future bucket head in PDX
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »
Hello all,
I'm Lance from Portland. Long time lurker, finally decided what I wanted to start with so seemed like time to get registered. Putting together my research for a TI and trying to be patient getting my kit troop ready...
I'm registered on JRS as well but if there are any local TIs with good pointers for sources or tips on getting started they would be appreciated.

For the Empire.

Offline Jabbasdead

Re: Future bucket head in PDX
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
welcome to the boards...

Offline David A

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 09:54:54 AM »
Hello >>>>>>>>>>>> :grin:

Offline Hoot

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 10:26:15 AM »
onyoursix,

Welcome aboard. :dancechewie: :dancechewie: If, you haven't, I would suggest going over to the Jolly Roger Squadron (JRS) (<-Link). The main page has a link to the JRS forum & the JRS academy. The academy is one, of two, area(s), the other is in the forum, that has the CRL (Costume Reference Library); this is what you need for your costume. The forum is more help; from all over the Legion. See you there.  :D :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:14:11 AM by Hoot »
-Matthew

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 09:48:10 PM »
onyoursix,

Welcome aboard. :dancechewie: :dancechewie: If, you haven't, I would suggest going over to the Jolly Roger Squadron (JRS) (<-Link). The main page has a link to the JRS forum & the JRS academy. The academy is one, of two, area(s), the other is in the forum, that has the CRL (Costume Reference Library); this is what you need for your costume. The forum is more help; from all over the Legion. See you there.  :D :D

He is already signed up on JRS boards....

Offline TD-8821

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 08:15:26 AM »
hello and welcome!
Look sir,droids!!!!
Rob...
TD-8821
CCG,MEPD officer,

Offline Terrys

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 03:22:04 PM »
Hi Lance,

Welcome to the group. Just lean on the JRS Base exchange and Academy for sources. You have access to them. Armor and Helmet have a healthy lead time so plan those pieces accordingly. Finding used will be difficult as the demand for them is high right now. Everything else is cat-quick with Exchange vendors. You have the option of going Reserve Pilot while waiting for armor, so that will not hold you up on participation.

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 05:21:02 PM »
Well welcome from Kashyyyk Base Rebel Legion Lance. Looking forward to meeting/trooping with you.........Old Tony Kenobi
                                                                                                                                     XO KASHYYYK BASE
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Offline Aysel

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 06:14:26 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: