Author Topic: Wow thanks guys!  (Read 2699 times)

Offline darthbarber

Wow thanks guys!
« on: November 18, 2011, 10:02:30 PM »
Thanks to all you guys. I hope to figure out this photo upload problem soon lol. I also look forward to meeting all of you. I actually kind of met Ol' Tony this past Thursday I walked into his store totally out of the blue and as I looked at a picture of him with Vader on his counter I put 2 and 2 together. I was going to say hello and introduce myself but he looked busy behind his computer, but I did get to pet a very cool dog! Tony, I was the dude that said I was just checking stuff out and thanked you when I walked out remember me? Ha ha
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 10:12:08 PM by darthbarber »
5150!!!

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Wow thanks guys!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 11:54:16 PM »
Easiest way to do photos in here...

1. Get a photobucket.com account.
2. Upload photo(s).
3. Go to the photo in your photobucket album you want to put in a forum post and hover over it, it should bring up several different link styles below it.
4. Click on the IMG code link, it will copy the correct text into your clipboard
5. Start or edit a forum post here, and paste the IMG link wherever you want the photo in your post.
6. Repeat as necessary for other pictures you want to show.
7. Click the preview button to make sure everything looks right, if it does, post away!

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Offline Aysel

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:01:13 AM »
you got to pet Mushu, one of the bestest dogs ever.

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 09:21:09 AM »
Easiest way to do photos in here...

1. Get a photobucket.com account.
2. Upload photo(s).
3. Go to the photo in your photobucket album you want to put in a forum post and hover over it, it should bring up several different link styles below it.
4. Click on the IMG code link, it will copy the correct text into your clipboard
5. Start or edit a forum post here, and paste the IMG link wherever you want the photo in your post.
6. Repeat as necessary for other pictures you want to show.
7. Click the preview button to make sure everything looks right, if it does, post away!

does this work with fliker as well??
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Offline Luananeko

• Kashyyyk Base Reserve
  • The "Avatar Lady"...
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 09:33:42 AM »
I don't have a flickr account, so I don't know if they have step 4 available for you. If they dont, just surround the URL for the picture in IMG tags or use the insert image button on the forum message options.

Kim

--- Check out our "Unbreakable" E-11's and more! www.THGProps.com ---

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 10:06:18 AM »
Go with photobucket.  Mushu is the coolest dog, my kids favorite trooper (sorry Tony  :P).

Offline OldTonyKenobi

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • I'm Old Ben before he lost all the weight. haha
  • Awards Trooped 25+ times
    • tonys kingdom of comics
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 11:53:01 AM »
Thanks to all you guys. I hope to figure out this photo upload problem soon lol. I also look forward to meeting all of you. I actually kind of met Ol' Tony this past Thursday I walked into his store totally out of the blue and as I looked at a picture of him with Vader on his counter I put 2 and 2 together. I was going to say hello and introduce myself but he looked busy behind his computer, but I did get to pet a very cool dog! Tony, I was the dude that said I was just checking stuff out and thanked you when I walked out remember me? Ha ha
Sorry Erin, I get slammed with trying to do so many things at once all day I wouldnt remember you unless I saw you again, or you introduced yourself  :P. Which you should DEFINITELY do next time buddy  :wink:. I ALWAYS make time for my brothers and sisters here  :mrgreen:. And Mushu thanks you all guys 8)..............Ol Tony
"now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time"

Tags: