Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: It's On: All or Nothing! August 7th 2010 - 12:00 - 3:00 PM  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
We will be having a Martial Arts Tournament August 7th  here in Newberg and I would love to once again have a 501st presence.

The event this year is a Standard tournament, and I'd like some troopers to mill around, take photos, slap fives and be awesome. Then at 1pm we have our 2nd Annual  SHOOT THE TROOPER event. Last year we raised $500 for DCH, This year I would like to Donate to Shriner's Hospital. I need two TK's or other characters (I'm not picky)  to stand in the middle of the ring and each competitor will get three shots at him with a nerf gun. We have a velcro vest for the trooper to wear and the kids shoot with velcro darts.  1st, 2nd, and 3rd will get prizes. The Shoot the Trooper Event will cost $5 per person, all of which will be donated to Shriners.  Smile I expect roughly 75 competitors for this event.

Other than that you guys are free to come and go as you please, my event will run from 10am to 5pm, I'll proved you with a changing room/storage area that is away from the tournament floor, food and drink, and of course good times.

The event itself takes place in a church and around children, so please for all things sacred.... DON'T BE A D-BAG!

Where: Godsong Community Church located at 1025 Industrial Pkwy, Newberg, OR  97132

Roster:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 07:22:47 PM by Quick2 »
Paul

Tags: