Author Topic: Collector's worst nightmare  (Read 7144 times)

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Collector's worst nightmare
« on: July 10, 2008, 08:23:12 PM »
I don't know about you guys..... but if she were my girl, she'd be dead meat! I would be very hard pressed to NOT commit some violent crime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTpgR7FXO8

How much was that thing worth, anyway? And to think, she doesn't even know the difference between a Scout Trooper and a Stormtrooper!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Hoot

Re: Collector's worst nightmare
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 08:33:21 PM »
The 501st cast is reporting that the scout cost $1200 US. Plus the fact the owner may be a member of the Legion.  Several clues lead to this assumption.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:36:30 PM by Oomar Galor »
-Matthew

Offline FlukeStarbucker

• 501st Legion Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »
If that had happened to me, she would not be my finace anymore.  She and her friend would be in jail. :evil:
Will Emond/TB-9652
"It would be unfortunate if I had to leave a garrison here."

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 08:56:14 PM »
I am sorry, but that guy gets exactly what he deserves.  IF you are going to date evil, awful, ugly, Star Wars hating chicks then you have it coming.  Personally I would just punch her in the face and call it even! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »
I am sorry, but that guy gets exactly what he deserves.  IF you are going to date evil, awful, ugly, Star Wars hating chicks then you have it coming.  Personally I would just punch her in the face and call it even! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wow!  You need a hug.  I would just do to her what she did to the Biker.   :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I keed, I keed!

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 09:05:15 PM »
poor scout, what he'd ever do to them?
Sounds like the guy has got some issues if you ask me, nothing wrong with collecting, but did i hear that both those chicks are his gf's? and he's engaged to one of them? Come on now.

It pains me to see people retaliate in such childish manners though, but i agree Martin, he got what he deserved for dating a chick who can't stand Star Wars, let this be a warning to all ya'll!

Kudos to the things construction though, tough tree dodger!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 09:07:03 PM by SpitFireScout »
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 09:46:26 PM »
He wasn't dating both... just the one. Both girls had bf's that had gone off to Vegas to play. I disagree that he got what he deserved. There is still such a thing as respect for one's things, regardless whether the guy is a chump or not. If she really wanted to teach him a lesson, simply leaving his sorry donkey would have done it.

Now.... it would have been damned funny if she had pawned all that stuff and bought herself a nice engagement ring. Now that would have taught him!

- Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »
He wasn't dating both... just the one. Both girls had bf's that had gone off to Vegas to play. I disagree that he got what he deserved. There is still such a thing as respect for one's things, regardless whether the guy is a chump or not. If she really wanted to teach him a lesson, simply leaving his sorry donkey would have done it.

Now.... it would have been damned funny if she had pawned all that stuff and bought herself a nice engagement ring. Now that would have taught him!

- Bill

EVERYONE LISTEN!  IT'S FAKE!  Let's not get hung up on what he deserved or didn't deserve.  It ain't real people!  It's an act.  When you have a Sideshow Collectible figure that they are gonna replace you have to prove you destroyed the first one you had.  Since she obviously destroyed the Biker and not the Bike.  Now if she had just taken the bat or ax directly to the display stands then I could say its real.  But then he could use the video to prosecute her A$$ to the fullest extent of the law! :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:32:15 PM by Ilovesanddirt »

Offline Pepito

• Cloud City Retired
  • His Royal Highness the Alien King
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 10:29:20 PM »
Then that's some darn good CGI  :mrgreen:
Paul

Offline sigmarue

• Kashyyyk Base Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:41:36 PM »
Well, those were some really good actors. I think I got a little bit angry.

Can't be real. First of all, a skank like that would take one look at his (BEAUTIFUL) collection, turn tail and run right out the door before the next date. That's just how these things work.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 11:22:09 PM by sigmarue »

Offline Volund Starfire

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
  • Awards Trooped 10+ times
    • Jason's Facebook Page
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 10:34:18 AM »
I think that it is funny that she created video evidence of a vandalism crime.  Not to mention, if it is $1200, then it is a felony vandalism.  I would not do anything to her except break up with her.  Oh, and file a police report and sue her for the amount it would take to replace the toy.  I'm sure that he could find someone just as cute (if not cuter) who likes Star Wars.

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 10:48:26 AM »
Fake or not..... the point is if something like that really happened to me... I'd be pissed! I would be suffering from a serious case of stress. Do you know what the definition of stress is? No? Well, then let me tell you...

STRESS:

"When one's body overrides the body's basic desire to choke the (poodoo) out of some (donkey) hole who desperately deserves it!"

:mrgreen:

-Bill

- Corran Horn

Offline Volund Starfire

• Kashyyyk Base Member
  • Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
    • Jason's Facebook Page
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 01:46:46 PM »
STRESS:

"When one's body overrides the body's basic desire to choke the (poodoo) out of some (donkey) hole who desperately deserves it!"
I had a coffee cup that said that, but my Sergeant stole it from me... it was more true for him since he was filling the job of: 1) Readiness NCO, 2) Training NCO, 3) Supply NCO...

Offline ClonenolC

• Cloud City Retired
  • my backpack's got jets... no, for real!!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 02:11:29 PM »
sad really.... everyone so angered over a bunch of toys/collectibles that got destroyed.  they just sit on ones shelf in a den/dungeon collecting dust.  at least she got some enjoyment out of it. she probably enjoyed ruining those things more than the dude did owning them.  reap the whirlwind.......
Aliit ori'shya tal'din

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 05:58:42 PM »
Fake or not..... the point is if something like that really happened to me...

Obviously!  Don't you have to have a girlfriend before she becomes a finace? OOOOOOOOOO I keed I keed  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tags: