Author Topic: Family guy star wars dvd....  (Read 12554 times)

Offline Ilovesanddirt

Re: Family guy star wars dvd....
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 10:57:42 PM »
I don't need no steenkin' counseling... I already know how to beat the tar out of reprobates who think making light of EVIL sexual VIOLENCE against CHILDREN is even REMOTELY funny or amusing... The way I see it, its aparent that a few members around here could use a good "counseling session" with the "tossed salad man" for a month or two in the glorious confines of a 6x8 cell, then they could reconsider their thinking on what's "subjectively" funny as they cry themselves to sleep at night...  :wink:

Kind of like making a joke of threatening someone with grisly sexual violence if they don't agree with your opinion of a television show?  :?

Quote from: Stomper
if any of you think that was even remotely funny, I tell ya what... let me take a broomstick to ya and even if you ARE into that sort of thing, you won't be laughing when its over.

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 05:59:53 AM »
I think that if anyone here had a six year old little boy 2nd cousin get BRUTALLY raped by a daycare worker (BTW- I do) you'd see the "humor" in that particular scene (and some of the selfish attitudes here) a bit differently....

I wasn't making any threats (nor would I spend so much energy carrying out such a thing... there's faster methods... ;) ), I was equivicating a nice and vivid piture to hopefully get some people here to see past a cheap laugh in a cheesy cartoon that this is a SERIOUS issue of violence against children who can't defend themselves in those situations... and maybe that it wasn't funny.... at all.  :(

I like a few of the quips in Family Guy.... I don't watch it regularly, but there are some funny things in it... like the dad in one scene suddenly stops and says, "how'd THESE geet up here?"  Takes his "cleft" chin off and puts them down his pants... now THAT was funny!

« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 06:29:55 AM by Stomper »
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS
MOLON LABE

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 08:05:27 AM »
And here I was going to ask Stomper to tell us how he really feels.... but it looks like he already did.

I'll be right over here, you know, away from all of the fireworks!  :wink:

-Bill
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Tags: