Author Topic: Bad News for me myself and I......  (Read 2237 times)

Offline Cooter Davis

• TI-7852
  • Cloud City Retired
  • Taking a Nap.
Bad News for me myself and I......
« on: September 04, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »
While I would love to come to more events,  for personal reasons, I have to step out of the Star Wars themed cloud city garrison for a while.....Not off the forum but just wont be at any events for a while. I am guessing  at least a  year. Though I'd like to see less lost time, thats my estimate.......
Is a Ka no Kata, with a Zenpo Gari, from the Hoko No Kami position an acceptable defense against a zombie attack?

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
Re: Bad News for me myself and I......
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 04:02:12 PM »
Wow, cryptic and unfortunate.  I would ask if you were OK but I think it is obvious that you aren't.  If you need some help let us know!

FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Ilovesanddirt

• Cloud City Admin
  • Recruit
  • Capt. of the Guard
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 07:53:34 PM »
While I would love to come to more events,  for personal reasons, I have to step out of the Star Wars themed cloud city garrison for a while.....Not off the forum but just wont be at any events for a while. I am guessing  at least a  year. Though I'd like to see less lost time, thats my estimate.......

You've been put on probation for a year from us?  That sucks bro!  See you in a year.  :wink:  Unless you can sneak out before hand.

Offline SpitFireScout

• Cloud City Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:58:23 PM »
If its anything we can help with, let us know. I understand that personal life must come first (i'm in a committed relationship ;) ) but if it is anything at all that we could help out with don't hesitate man.
 For now my prayers and best of luck to you-
Daniel Burgess TK5308<br /><br />Full Metal Scout; for honor, for glory, for extra rations!

Qui-Fawn

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 11:28:57 PM »
We'll wait for you Cooter!  Take 'er easy, do what you gotta do, and all will be well.

I love ya man!

Tags: