Author Topic: Hi  (Read 8306 times)

Parl Dro

Hi
« on: June 03, 2007, 05:16:57 PM »
Hi, my name is John, 45, and living in Vancouver. I am a new recruit looking to join the 501st's Cloud City Garrison. The 501st really impressed me with your fund-raising and charitable activities as well as keeping the fun of the Star Wars experience. I look forward to connecting with you in the future and appreciate any suggestions for collecting and constructing my TK or TD uniform.  Warm regards, John  :D  p.s. Thanks Martin for making me feel welcome right off the bat!

Offline FireStorm

• Cloud City Retired
  • Shoeless Duke Rufus!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:26:02 PM »
Welcome John, glad you made it.  I will be emailing you back very soon!!!

FireStorm aka Martin Vavra
Mjolnir
"It's easy shooting Ewoks...you just don't lead them as much!"

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2007, 10:44:38 PM »
Heya John!!  (Fresh meat for the grinder!!)  :wink:  :D
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS
MOLON LABE

Offline tavrikgannon

• The "International" 48 Hours of Bill
  • Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 03:04:36 AM »
Hey there John, welcome.

So you want to be a TK or TD, eh? Well, let me tell you they are just a bunch of mary's!  :mrgreen:
Be one of the cool kids on the block.... be a TIE FIGHTER PILOT!!! hehehe
That's right, John, be cool just like me ( so says the 48 Hours of Bill)!!!!!
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Offline Bskull

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 05:51:51 AM »
Welcome to the boards, John. Everyone here is kind and informational so if you have questions, just ask. :)

Looks like a long way down.

Offline Stomper

• Cloud City Retired
  • OLD IMPERIAL GOON
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 06:08:25 AM »
Shut up Jerry, we're NOT kind, and all we do is offer duct tape to all the new folks for their armor... we can't be bothered to help anyone!  :wink: :mrgreen:
Tony Krewson
TK/TD-4063
SIC SEMPER EVELLO MORTEM TYRANNIS
MOLON LABE

Offline tbbaker69

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »
Hi John, welcome to the boards! 
Todd
Cloud City Garrison
AR-ARC/CT-501st/IG/RC-Shadow/TA/TB/TD/TI/TK/TS/TX-9700
(also Rebel Legion x-wing pilot infiltrator and astromech wrangler)

Knaves

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 03:43:00 PM »
Hey there John, welcome.

So you want to be a TK or TD, eh? Well, let me tell you they are just a bunch of mary's!  :mrgreen:

To be one of the cool kids on the block like Bill you have to follow me for blocks with a roll of duct tape, haha.  :mrgreen:

Shut up Jerry, we're NOT kind, and all we do is offer duct tape to all the new folks for their armor... we can't be bothered to help anyone!  :wink: :mrgreen:

It's true! The only help they offered was handing me a roll of duct tape.....get out while you can.....haha. Truthfully though everyone in CCG has been great and really helpful it really is an awesome garrison. Welcome to the boards John!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 03:45:08 PM by Knaves »

Cynicus

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 05:31:19 PM »
Why bother with armor at all?
You like cooking? You like getting choked out?
Become an Imperial Officer, like me! I can speak in a bizarre New Zealand accent! You can get in people's way and act indignant! You can hold people's guns while they defog their visors (the closes you'll ever get to a gun!)

Anyway, hello and welcome!

Parl Dro

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »
Thanks guys! Just from the banter I think I've found my garrison! Looking forward to fogged up visors, duct tape, and indignant fleet officers!

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 12:37:34 AM »
You really want to impress the masses? I'm telling you, John, this is fool-proof. You can't go wrong....

JAR JAR freakin BINKS!!!!!

Trust me, dude. You will win the complete respect and admiration of your peers, I promise you!!!!!    :mrgreen:
"In for a micron, in for a meter. No one makes a victim of folks I'm sworn to protect."

- Corran Horn

Knaves

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 11:53:39 PM »
You really want to impress the masses? I'm telling you, John, this is fool-proof. You can't go wrong....

Trust me, dude. You will win the complete respect and admiration of your peers, I promise you!!!!!    :mrgreen:

As if trying to get him to be a tie fighter pilot wasn't enough.....you skipped the storm commando pitch and went straight to Jar Jar....man.  :mrgreen:

Offline Daverian

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 07:03:56 AM »

If you want to become the human pinata!!!! :shock:

Offline tavrikgannon

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2007, 11:24:45 PM »

As if trying to get him to be a tie fighter pilot wasn't enough.....you skipped the storm commando pitch and went straight to Jar Jar....man.  :mrgreen:

Hey, I am just trying to help a brother out!  :mrgreen:

- Corran Horn

Offline Sithman

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 12:56:38 PM »
Hey there John, welcome.

Yeah,they look so cool.Especially after one of them made Lord Vader spin out of control,I believe you knew that fellow didn't you bill?Oh wait that was YOU!!! :P
Hey Parl welcome to the boards!Any idea what armor you want to go with first?If you want to have an outfit that's cozy and draws the ladies then Scout Trooper all the way!!! :lol: Jk Jk,but seriously if your looking for TK or TD armor this is a good place to go and sign up!Hope this helps! :mrgreen:

TK-  http://www.whitearmor.net/

TD-  http://www.mepd.net/
Nick
"Welcome to Cloud City!A safe place to hide from the Empire...."

"..Unless of course I turn you in!"

Tags: