Author Topic: Can not view or edit profile.  (Read 261 times)

Offline cglodt

Can not view or edit profile.
« on: October 30, 2023, 06:22:25 AM »
Like the issue posted back in May about editing personal profile or seeing others is back again. I can not even look at mine or anyone else’s profile.
TK/TI/IG-65011

Offline jj49

Re: Can not view or edit profile.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 06:51:22 AM »
Like the issue posted back in May about editing personal profile or seeing others is back again. I can not even look at mine or anyone else’s profile.
I have put a message out to Steve Squire and Mindie Mosiman as they are the two that are the web team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline stevo502

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2023, 10:37:02 AM »
Chris can you give it another try? The fix I put in last time was un-fixed for some reason.

For future reference: last time I was able to reproduce the problem and was able to fix it by going into the Admin section for Awards and on the Settings tab, the "enable awards" wasn't checked. So I checked it and that seemed to fix things (don't ask me why).

Anyway it was un-checked again so I checked it. Hopefully that works again!

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2023, 10:50:46 AM »
We're going around in circles, I think. Did we uncheck that box to fix the triplicate display of the awards? Because now that issue is back.  :P

Offline stevo502

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2023, 11:56:00 AM »
We're going around in circles, I think. Did we uncheck that box to fix the triplicate display of the awards? Because now that issue is back.  :P

Ugh! Well let's see if that fixed the profile issue, that seems to be the worser of the two...

Tags: