Author Topic: ESB Vader  (Read 650 times)

Offline Darth V

ESB Vader
« on: May 25, 2023, 04:16:31 PM »
ESB Vader complete, looking for approval.

Helmet and Armor - bookface
Belt Boxes - Darkside
Cape and Robe - 100% wool, custom
ESB Saber conversion - brothervader
ESB Cod - Custom
Leather Boots - Custom made
Shins - Portumac
Gloves - Endorfinders

Additional pictures here
https://imgur.com/a/4KKFWZx
« Last Edit: May 25, 2023, 04:21:36 PM by Darth V »
ESB - Darth Vader
ANH - Darth Vader
SL-99940

Offline Vaughn

Re: ESB Vader
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 04:48:35 PM »
Thanks for the submission! I’ll take a look at it in the next day or two (currently traveling)
ID/DZ/SL-46602

Offline Vaughn

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2023, 10:42:01 PM »
Approved!!!

Look forward to seeing you out on troops - good luck on choosing which Vader to wear  :cool:

*check your messages and add a bucket off photo ASAP - thanks!*
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 10:45:58 PM by Vaughn »
ID/DZ/SL-46602

Offline VADER0605

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2023, 10:55:23 PM »
Stop the madnesssssss......!!! LOL I need to get caught up Brother Steve!!! ANH almost done. Then its my ROTJ!!! I think we have a problem. Congrats STEVE!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in it buddy!!!!
Chris Stevens
Rogue One Darth Vader
SL-91149
WIP: ANH VADER
        ROTJ VADER

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2023, 12:17:14 AM »
Congrats Steve! Great looking ESB
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2023, 06:39:57 AM »
Fantastic job! Well done trooper!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Darth V

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2023, 09:12:56 AM »
Stop the madnesssssss......!!! LOL I need to get caught up Brother Steve!!! ANH almost done. Then its my ROTJ!!! I think we have a problem. Congrats STEVE!!!!! Looking forward to seeing you in it buddy!!!!

Haha, I definitely have a problem. According to my wife I’m done with Vaders though, however she didn’t say anything about other characters.  8)

What all do you have left to do on your ANH?
ESB - Darth Vader
ANH - Darth Vader
SL-99940

Offline VADER0605

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2023, 11:22:06 AM »
I am going for the weathered version of ANH and I just finished up the paint job of the face mask. Its literally the 3rd time redoing it including the complete resanding of clearcoat off and redoing the silver... we went with a Jaguar paint color and it was way off after the clearcoat. So I went in a completely different direction with the gunmetal... and I also decided to handpaint the silver with no tape to give it that weathered space look that Lucas was going for in ANH. Today is going to be tusk day, finish up the armor day and attach the bells and I am going to take my cape to the seamstress and get measured for it and my CRProps cod piece showed up last week even though I had a Artisan Props version which is fantastic and he doesnt make them anymore. I might sell that one because I love the CRProps one alot. Your ESB looks amazing though!!!
Chris Stevens
Rogue One Darth Vader
SL-91149
        ROTJ VADER

Offline Darth V

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2023, 12:14:14 PM »
Approved!!!

Look forward to seeing you out on troops - good luck on choosing which Vader to wear  :cool:

*check your messages and add a bucket off photo ASAP - thanks!*

Bucket off added!
ESB - Darth Vader
ANH - Darth Vader
SL-99940

Offline Darth V

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2023, 12:17:18 PM »
I am going for the weathered version of ANH and I just finished up the paint job of the face mask. Its literally the 3rd time redoing it including the complete resanding of clearcoat off and redoing the silver... we went with a Jaguar paint color and it was way off after the clearcoat. So I went in a completely different direction with the gunmetal... and I also decided to handpaint the silver with no tape to give it that weathered space look that Lucas was going for in ANH. Today is going to be tusk day, finish up the armor day and attach the bells and I am going to take my cape to the seamstress and get measured for it and my CRProps cod piece showed up last week even though I had a Artisan Props version which is fantastic and he doesnt make them anymore. I might sell that one because I love the CRProps one alot. Your ESB looks amazing though!!!

Thanks Chris! I did quite a bit of the work myself again like I did with my ANH. The chest box was fun to print, sand, fill, prime , paint and wire….

Send me pics of the AP cod I might be interested for my ANH. I can’t afford the CRPROPS but those would be my choice in any Vader.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:14:59 PM by Darth V »
ESB - Darth Vader
ANH - Darth Vader
SL-99940

Offline VADER0605

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2023, 08:00:12 PM »
Its brand new never been worn brother... $200.00 its yours I'll send you pics through FB messenger
Chris Stevens
Rogue One Darth Vader
SL-91149
        ROTJ VADER

Tags: