Author Topic: I want to build a Stormtrooper costume  (Read 557 times)

Offline Colberto

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I want to build a Stormtrooper costume
« on: February 08, 2023, 03:55:13 PM »
Hello there!

My name is Colby Vigil aka Colberto, and this is my very first message to you guys! I want to build my very own TK Stormtrooper costume, however i require your assistance. As a Star Wars fan, I would like to learn the ways of the force (501st)  :smiley:

Thank you so much, and may the force be with you!
-Colby

Offline 1nfern0

Re: I want to build a Stormtrooper costume
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 04:35:00 PM »
General Colby :D

Greetings and welcome! TKs are awesome :tk: Do you know what flavor takes your fancy?

The best place to start is to head over to www.whitearmor.net, get registered, and start reading the Getting Started threads. Between that and the massive library of reference on there, you’ll be well on your way, but we’re always happy to help as you get started on the build process too of course (or if you commission a build and just want to get it fitting perfectly)!

Please also come by the SWO booth and say hi if you are coming to Fan Expo!

Cheers,

Garrett
CC/TK/DZ/ID/TI/TR-44214

IN in progress… TB in progress...

“Close the blast doors! Open the blast doors!”

Offline Colberto

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 06:22:05 PM »
Hello Garrett :D

Great question. my flavor is the ANH (A New hope, Stunt) armor. And of course I´m coming to the Portland Expo to see you guys  :D I have tried to sign up at the website you posted, unfortunately I was suddenly banned from the website. I don know why, but i probably need assistance. :embarassed: Anyway, I´ll be seeing you guys next Saturday at the Expo, I´m so excited!

Thank you so much, and may the force be with you! :boba:
-Colby

Offline Han_Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 02:59:29 AM »
I am trying to unload some stormtrooper armor that I got for my wife. It is only partially completed, but has everything you need, including the blaster and the big Home Depot case used for transporting the armor. If it suits your needs, you can have all of it for $500.

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2023, 06:41:07 AM »
thats always a huge help!!! welcome aboard Colby we will look into the "banned" situation and see what happened but we will all certainly be looking forward to meeting you at FanExpo!!!!
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Offline Colberto

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
I want to build a Stormtrooper costume
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2023, 09:46:41 PM »
Hey Jim,

I had a great time at the Expo yesterday, it’s so great to see you in person for the first time!
Hope to keep in touch, if there’s any future events coming up, please notify me. I’ll be looking at Walt’s trooper factory.

Thank you so much!

-May the Force be with you- :tk:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 09:49:07 PM by Colberto »
-Colby

Tags: