Author Topic: Greetings from Beaverton, OR!  (Read 579 times)

Offline JacksonTucker

• Cloud City Member
  • Hello there!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Greetings from Beaverton, OR!
« on: May 23, 2021, 11:37:23 PM »
Hello everyone! My Name is Jackson Tucker, and I am super excited to join the 501st! I have been an avid Star Wars fan since I was 4 years old. I have bought and received a completed patrol trooper armor kit from armoury shop in Russia! I am currently working on strapping and the finishing details of the kit. I looked at the active members section and I believe there are no other patrol troopers in the Cloud City Garrison? I turn 18 this June 6th and it has always been my dream to join the 501st! So finally, I am here and I look forward to meeting you all! Also, what is the status of trooping for covid? Thank you everyone!

Offline Nathanzx10r

• Cloud City Admin
  • GML
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Greetings from Beaverton, OR!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 01:21:59 PM »
Welcome to the Cloud City Garrison Jackson.  We do currently have events planned, with more and more popping up. Can't wait to see your progress on your Patrol Trooper build. I suggest joining the Pathfinders Detachment as well, that way you can study all things Patrol Trooper in the 501st, and get advice from current Patrol Troopers to help guild your journey. I will provide the link for the pathfinders detachment below. 

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/
Scout Trooper / RO-Tie Pilot / Tusken Raider

Offline JacksonTucker

• Cloud City Member
  • Hello there!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Greetings from Beaverton, OR!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 02:56:20 PM »
Thank you. I have previously joined Pathfinders, and I've got some great advice from some people there!

Tags: