Author Topic: Here to serve  (Read 749 times)

Offline Ergamack

• Cloud City Member
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Here to serve
« on: March 11, 2020, 07:16:59 PM »
Hello all. I have been a fan of the 501st for many years, but have never taken the step to join. I have the habit of over researching new hobbies and never getting into them, well I told the wife this is what I want to do and she said to go for it.

I want to do a TK build and will at some point, but to be honest, it kinda intimidates me with all the different armor parts. I will get there and will be more confident once I meet and am able to troop with a few of you.

Kylo Ren is my wife's favorite, plus I am 6'3" (same as Adam Driver), so this will be my first build. I already bit the bullet and bought a helmet to finish. My wife is a great seamstress and will be making the soft parts for me (a big money saver).

I look forward to spotting for a few troops to get my feet wet while I work on Kylo.

Offline CJ49er

Re: Here to serve
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2020, 07:34:24 AM »
Welcome, Guy!

We have a few Kylos and a plethora of TK's, so lots of helpful people to gather knowledge from!

I look forward to meeting you,

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline carpe mindiem

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2020, 09:15:56 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 09:49:16 AM »
Welcome to the forums!

We'd love to have you help spot, so keep an eye on the spotter forums for chances to help out, check out other costumes up close and get to know some of our crew.

Feel free to ask questions and we'll do our best to answer and/or route you to a place that can help!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Tags: