Author Topic: Star Wars fan since 97  (Read 689 times)

Offline Bountyhunter2018

• Love to help The community
    • https://www.facebook.com/shamimd1
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Star Wars fan since 97
« on: February 26, 2020, 12:58:22 AM »
2/26/20

Hello Everyone, my name is Shamim dana, I am 26 years old and I am located in Portland Oregon.
I have two disabilities one called cerebral palsy and ADHD.  I've been a star wars fan ever since the 20Th anniversary of the original Trilogy   `8/28/1998 since I was 4 years old I was living in FlowerMound Texas from 1995-2004.  I was born 5/19/93 I have two Star wars birthday movies one is phantom menace 5/19/99 I was  9 years old witch I saw opening day as well.  I've collected all the action figures  and fx lightsabers from 1996 1997 1999.  2002  2005  and my other birthday movie is Revenge of the sith 5/19/05 when I moved from flower mound to pal alto ca On July of 2004.   I saw Revenge Of Sith on my birthday 5/19/05 I was 12 years old.  I started collecting star wars autographs on 5/16/09 when I was 16 years old. My first star wars actor was Peter Mayhew  Chewbacca I learned that Peter and I had shared the same birthdays 5/19. then I met C.Andrew Nelson my first star wars villain he was my favorite growing up. he played  Darth Vader from  1994-2006.   then on 1/23/15  when I was 21 I met   Bryce Kermit Eller The touring Darth Vader from 5/20/77-1982 1/23/15. How I met Bryce was on 5/20/12 I bought a comic signed by Darth Vader I didn’t realize it was signed by Bryce  So I did some research and read an article called Darths double from peter v. Co-author of the complete Vader witch I got on 6/7/12. And I contacted Bryce through email  On July 2012 to ask him if the autograph on the Comic was his he then called me on the phone in 2014  he told me he story. About how he created Vader’s autograph then he agreed to meet on 1/23/15  he and I arrange to meet him. At Star bucks, with my dad and zak, we were heading down for Hollywood show  Bryce met and he signed my complete Vader and two Starbucks napkins. Then we took the photo ????

And my 3 and final  Star Wars friends are
Richard Woloski and Sarah Woloski  met them on 2-2-19

How I met Richard is that back in 2012/2013 I was reading an article by Richard called celebration 0 and watch his fan film called tpz and I was very interested and excited to meet Richard. So I noticed on 9/20/14 Richard was looking for someone who knows Kermit Bryce Eller for a future guest episode I said to myself  I know Bryce for about. 5 years.  So on 12/8/18. I reach out to Richard. To thank him for Created the Tpz fan film and. Writing his article about celebration 0. Richard was kind enough to add me as his friend so we started talking about  Star Wars and fandom he told me he needed help. With getting Bryce on his show called Skywalking through neverland podcast I said I could help. Him. So I gave him Bryce’s email and number so Bryce and Richard picked 1/16/19 Richard birthday 1/3/19 I was mention on Richards show then on 1/9/19. Richard and Sarah were kind enough to allow me to be on their show as a guest to talk about my autograph collection and my. Star Wars fandom and my poster of 1,000 autographs. On 1/16/19 did their interview for episode 236. Afterward, Richard Bryce and Sarah signed a baseball for me  I really. Appreciate it. Also on 1/23/19 Bryce Eller and my interview was uploaded which was my first interview.
After that, on 2/2/19 Richard and Sarah agreed to meet me and signed my things and I wanted to thank them for taking their time out of their busy day To come to see me since then I was dubbed skywaking bounty hunter and since then I helped Richard connect him with and introduce him. To new possible guests for Skywalking through neverland and I helped got Richard Weird al Yankovic.  My favorite Star Wars memories were when I got to met my favorite Star Wars actors and seeing phantom menace on my 8th birthday on 5/19/99 also playing the Star Wars arcade and getting Star Wars action figures and seeing episode 3 Revenge of Sith in theaters on my 12th birthday 5/19/05.  Looking forward to my 27th birthday on 5/19/20 at the Star Wars store at the Washington Square Mall.

I hope to meet u all. may the force be with you all

your friend/fan
skywaking bounty hunter
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 11:01:16 AM by Bountyhunter2018 »
Shamim dana

Offline Obi Jon

Re: Hi, I'm Shamim!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 09:41:44 AM »
Great intro Shamim ????
(TI-97303) "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains, and is, immortal." - Albert Pine

Offline Jimsidious

Re: Hi, I'm Shamim!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 06:00:44 PM »
welcome aboard Shamim word is you like blockbuster!?!? looking forward to meeting you
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Tags: