Author Topic: 74-Z speeder bike build  (Read 2117 times)

Offline BikerScoutSchurman

74-Z speeder bike build
« on: July 28, 2019, 11:38:44 AM »
Is anyone near Vancouver WA or the Portland area interested in starting a speeder bike build? If anyone knows someone or has access to welding 3D printing or access to CNC machines comment!
I just recently made contact with scout team six down in CA and I can get files to help us start the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CJ49er

Re: 74-Z speeder bike build
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2019, 09:34:16 PM »
a speeder bike build is definitely on my radar.  I have the files from Frightmaker, it has the build patterns and the 3D print files for greeblies, just need some time to get it going :P

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2019, 06:12:19 AM »
Yeah?  I’m at peace with the fact it could take me a year or two to finish this. I just need help getting plans for the skeleton to begin.

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2019, 09:08:17 AM »
If we're talking pie in the sky and if money were no object, building two side by side would be super cool.

We're getting some new props ready for RCCC, but once that is over maybe we can start looking at some bike builds!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2019, 07:52:10 AM »
In case anyone was wondering how serious or how far I have gotten on my bike this is how she looks so far.

Just the front so far but it looks like a bike!
I will rent a garage soon from my apartment so I can start building the cab section.

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 08:37:54 AM »
Whoah! Nice work! We're in the incredibly early stages of planning for RCCC 2020 (AKA: Luke bounces ideas off a few people) but Speeder Bikes are near the top of my list for displays... If you want the public to give it a ride build it insanely durable, but so far it's looking really cool!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 08:42:25 AM »
Yeah I plan on building a structure similar to this.
And I currently have this design layer out so I can cut an MDF skeleton.

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2019, 08:49:18 AM »
Also if anyone wanted to follow my build I am primarily use of the RPF.com 74-z speeder bike build

Tags: