Author Topic: Any Bend Friends?  (Read 2082 times)

Offline Captain Ray

Any Bend Friends?
« on: May 09, 2019, 11:40:38 PM »
Hello everyone!
My Imperial Gunner fiance Sierra and I have moved to Bend for my new job as a ground instructor! Hoping to find some events locally and any 501st/RL people in the area who I can get in touch with! Any ideas or new friends please reply!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Offline stevo502

Re: Any Bend Friends?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 06:38:01 AM »
We have several members in the Redmond area - Heath, Ryan, Cousteau, and Brian (HB1lazylab, JudgeGrimm, CMKylo, and Pixelito on the forums). Also an Autism walk coming up next month:

https://www.cloudcitygarrison.com/forum/index.php?topic=12349.0

I usually try to make it out for that but I don't think it'll happen this year :( Great group to troop with though! Would love to see more events start happening out there!

Offline jj49

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2019, 07:50:16 AM »
Congrats on your move and your new adventures! We will have to come visit! :)

More troops there would be awesome and if you hear of events we could be a part of let us know and we can see about making it happen! It seems to be growing and there are troops there more and more.

Also, our contact at the Red Cross in Portland is trying to get the Red Cross in Bend to do more activities and recently we talked about having Star Wars Oregon and Red Cross team up for some events to help both organizations. So hopefully there will be a few more events happening this year from them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TB-14944

Offline Beckett

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 09:04:34 AM »
My wife and daughter are out there next week for 3 day track meet. I love that area.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Jabbasdead

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2019, 12:29:37 PM »
Heath lives in Bend, I believe the other 3 live in Redmond.

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2019, 02:56:38 PM »
Bend is my favorite place in Oregon, so I'll try to get out there for another troop or 2 this year for ya. Plenty of room for growth of our group out there, so let us know what you need help with! :)
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline VADER0605

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2023, 06:11:22 PM »
We love the Bend area and would love to come and support any troops in the area. Vader on a paddleboard? LOL
Chris Stevens
Rogue One Darth Vader
SL-91149
WIP: ANH VADER
        ROTJ VADER

Tags: