Author Topic: Possible Admiral Garrick Versio, CRL in progress  (Read 4347 times)

Offline Dax Corrin

Re: Possible Admiral Garrick Versio, CRL in progress
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2019, 12:17:53 PM »
I have my disk on my new hat, and it looks good. Tunic is tailored, and returned. Looking to get proper boots from Gio props as the cheaper ones I have are too damn painful to walk in for any length of time. I can take approval photos now with what I have though and try to be the CRL model. Need an expert to help with some quality photos down here in Eugene.

Both my Inferno Squad costumes, Gideon Hask and Ad. Versio are getting very close.
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2019, 08:56:19 AM »
Lori E kindly took all these and will do background magic, but hopefully this will be the first Legion approved Admiral Garrick Versio. Hopefully this link to Imgur works for all the photos.
https://imgur.com/a/bIsc2Kw

A couple from the post: This is a highly modified tunic, a mix of Imperial Intelligence and Rogue One Krennic. In short though, it's a Standard officer tunic with pockets and a modified yoke in white. Sierra Owens did a TON of work to it despite custom measurements it was essentially a tent on me. Many thanks to all her work.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 08:59:57 AM by Dax Corrin »

Offline Dax Corrin

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2019, 10:36:18 AM »
Tunic needs more work. A couple of missing pinch seams and it's still a tent on me. The pockets need to be closer to the sleeves so material can come out there, and the back will need reducing as well to fit me better. More to come. It's on the back burner as of now while I vacation and work on my Gideon Hask.

Tags: