Author Topic: Vader 3rd / Greetings from Portland, Oregon  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Darth Mohr

• Cloud City Retired
  • Darth Vader ANH
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Vader 3rd / Greetings from Portland, Oregon
« on: March 18, 2018, 09:57:16 AM »
Greetings,

my name is Tom, but I prefer T.J. I am 6'3 tall 63 yr old gay male. I am originally from Baltimore, MD, and moved to Portland, OR in 1984.  I stood in line for 3 hours and twenty minutes to see the first showing of Star Wars, May 25th 1977. I was instantly in awe of Darth Vader. Even though I am 63 yrs old, I am in great shape and love to have fun. I play videos games regularly, and own several game consoles such as PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Cube, Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Wee Plus, and over 100 video games. I love going to the movies, belong to a bowling league, and love to go to theme parks like DisneyLand or Six Flags and get on all of the extreme rides. I have a  great sense of humour, some might say; distorted or silly. I also enjoy in engaging in deep conversations over science, history, politics and many other subjects.  I had Purchased a Rubies Deluxe Supreme Darth Vader costume for a major Halloween party and contest at a  club in Portland. I won second place. There use to be a small group of gay men and lesbians who dressed up in empire and rebel costumes, but it only lasted for about four years. I really enjoyed dressing up as Darth Vader and playing the part. I learned about you from the Sith Lord Detachment website.  I have listed my Rubies costume for sale on eBay, and have finally completed purchasing everything I need with the guidance of members from the SLD. I am currently waiting for delivery of my leather suit, cape, robe, leather Russian boots, lightsaber hilt and masterworks 2007 lightsaber along with a few other things.  I look forward to communicating and meeting some of you.
T.J.

Offline CJ49er

Re: Vader 3rd / Greetings from Portland, Oregon
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 10:03:02 AM »
Welcome, TJ!

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 10:41:41 AM »
Welcome! Keep us updated as your Vader progresses, it's always cool to see it in progress.

Also let me know of you have any questions regarding our local group!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline CadBane3

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2018, 11:44:32 AM »
Welcome TJ! Looking forward to meeting you!
Mike
TK/TB/BH/DS/DZ-42125

Offline Bodacieah

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 04:02:46 PM »
Greetings,

my name is Tom, but I prefer T.J. I am 6'3 tall 63 yr old gay male. I am originally from Baltimore, MD, and moved to Portland, OR in 1984.  I stood in line for 3 hours and twenty minutes to see the first showing of Star Wars, May 25th 1977. I was instantly in awe of Darth Vader. Even though I am 63 yrs old, I am in great shape and love to have fun. I play videos games regularly, and own several game consoles such as PS2, PS3, PS4, Game Cube, Nintendo 64 and Nintendo Wee Plus, and over 100 video games. I love going to the movies, belong to a bowling league, and love to go to theme parks like DisneyLand or Six Flags and get on all of the extreme rides. I have a  great sense of humour, some might say; distorted or silly. I also enjoy in engaging in deep conversations over science, history, politics and many other subjects.  I had Purchased a Rubies Deluxe Supreme Darth Vader costume for a major Halloween party and contest at a  club in Portland. I won second place. There use to be a small group of gay men and lesbians who dressed up in empire and rebel costumes, but it only lasted for about four years. I really enjoyed dressing up as Darth Vader and playing the part. I learned about you from the Sith Lord Detachment website.  I have listed my Rubies costume for sale on eBay, and have finally completed purchasing everything I need with the guidance of members from the SLD. I am currently waiting for delivery of my leather suit, cape, robe, leather Russian boots, lightsaber hilt and masterworks 2007 lightsaber along with a few other things.  I look forward to communicating and meeting some of you.
Welcome TJ, I look forward to seeing you troop soon!

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Offline sitpadeshu

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2018, 06:26:58 PM »
Sounds like you'll fit right in. :)
ID/TA-41414

Offline MissyThing

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 10:01:53 PM »
Welcome!!

Sent from the Jedi Temple
Jedi Missy