Author Topic: Hello from Gresham  (Read 1717 times)

Offline hockeyboy31

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Hello from Gresham
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:24:51 PM »
Hello

My names Nick.  I live in Gresham.  I have wanted to join the 501st for a long time.  I want to build a TK.  Would love any advise on the build.  I have sent some emails to the ATA guys.  What is your opinion on that kit?  Cant wait to get started and meet some new people who love Star Wars as much as I do. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 07:02:11 AM by hockeyboy31 »

Offline CJ49er

Re: Hello from Gresham
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:42:13 PM »
Welcome Nick!

We have tons of TK's who can help you, I am certain they will start chiming in soon. If you havent been there already, I would suggest signing up at https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Beckett

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 10:00:24 PM »
Welcome Nick. Star Wars rocks! Your in good company.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Pixelito

• Cloud City Retired
  • Bats EVERYWHERE!!!
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:00:29 AM »
Hey Nick!

I'm assuming that you meant ATA kit and that AKA was an autocorrect?
If that's correct, then you should be good to go with ATA. I've never personally worked with their kit but I've heard they're good quality and they are vetted by the FISD, which is typically what you want to stay with.

If you did actually mean AKA.... Then I can't say I'm familiar. I'd be hesitant to get anything not vetted.

Also, as Chris already posted, definitely head over to Whitearmor (fisd) as well. It's basically full of everything you could ever want to know about making your armor! Make sure to create an account there too!
TK-16924
Heavy Weapons Trooper

Offline Rynotrooper

• Cloud City Retired
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 05:24:37 AM »
Hello

My names Nick.  I live in Gresham.  I have wanted to join the 501st for a long time.  I want to build a TK.  Would love any advise on the build.  I have sent some emails to the AKA guys.  What is your opinion on that kit?  Cant wait to get started and meet some new people who love Star Wars as much as I do.
I bought the Anovos TK. I love it.  ....may want to upgrade some of the snaps and Velcro but the suit is awesome. ...just my opinion. Good luck on your build. Hope you get in the door soon. ;)

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Offline nukem25rs

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »
Welcome! hope you end up with a TK and to see you trooping soon, always nice to see another representing the Eastside :)
Mike Kraemer
TK/AR-71508
Centurion 285
Whitearmor.net user- NUKEM25RS
R2-Q5  Astromech.net user Nukem25rs
ARC Trooper Havoc
501stClonetroopers.com User Nukem25rs

Tags: