Author Topic: trooping cccc  (Read 2663 times)

Offline Jimsidious

trooping cccc
« on: April 08, 2017, 09:58:41 PM »
hey all, was at the cherry city con today (sat) and wore my snowtrooper for the first time EVER!!!! I steered clear of the booth (in costume) out of respect for my not being approved ( costume is getting the once over tomorrow ) I had such a great time wearing the costume and it makes me that much more excited to get approved and start trooping with you all I'm so looking forward to this!!!!
Its not the east or the west side, (no its not)
Its not the north or the south side, (no its not)
Its the dark side... (you are correct)
You can't front the Empire
To all you Vader Haters out there...
We'll blow your planet up!

Offline daryldoak

Re: trooping cccc
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:26:33 PM »
hey all, was at the cherry city con today (sat) and wore my snowtrooper for the first time EVER!!!! I steered clear of the booth (in costume) out of respect for my not being approved ( costume is getting the once over tomorrow ) I had such a great time wearing the costume and it makes me that much more excited to get approved and start trooping with you all I'm so looking forward to this!!!!

Great to meet you today. 
TK/TA/TS/IS/IC/BH-11371

Offline Lidocaine

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 10:37:42 PM »
Awesome, if you're around tomorrow swing by the booth, we'll introduce to the crew!
Luke - BH/TB/TK-44228

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 01:29:18 AM »
daryl it was awesome meeting you!!! cant wait to hang out with you all!!! Luke I wish I was going tomorrow I would love to do some intros man Ive got a date with an armor maker in Vancouver to pick up my AT AT helmet and play catch up lol Ill be lookin into the next troop that I can attend tho :D

Offline Beckett

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2017, 12:32:22 AM »
Great looking snow trooper! U should have come hung out!
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2017, 04:44:47 AM »
Thanks Josh, I wanted to so bad but I haven't got my submission done yet and didn't want to disobey the guidelines, I was told to have the suit submitted first, believe me Ill be ready for the next troop my man looking forward to it!!!!!!

Offline Sarah

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 11:43:02 AM »
I saw your Snow Trooper from a distance and you looked awesome! Good luck on approval and hopefully we can troop together soon.
TK/ID/DS/DZ-26534

Resistance Pilot - Screaming Porgs!

Offline Jimsidious

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2017, 05:25:16 PM »
thank you sarah!!! you all are making me feel very welcome ( even tho Ive been a part of the group for a while lol, I'm just finally getting really active) I cant wait to troop with you all and I'm determined my back pack is getting fixed now and then Ill be submitting :):):)

Tags: