Author Topic: Admiral Daala - WIP (IMAGE HEAVY)  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Eiyame

Admiral Daala - WIP (IMAGE HEAVY)
« on: January 29, 2017, 11:49:30 AM »

So a few things that I already know that need fixed on my uniform.

1) Belt needs to have Velcro put on the back side so the leather will stay even and not twist higher on one side. DONE

2) Yes I know my code disk is not centered I just put a bit of tape on the back and stuck it on there till I epoxy it on. And when I epoxy it I will make sure its centered. BEEN GLUED IN THE CENTER

3) The modesty panel needs to be moved and adjusted because its in the wrong place. Like I can't close it at all and my collar lay flat.

4) Everything needs to be pressed MAJORLY. I picked it up from DHL's office and didn't press it yet, and am not going to bother till I finish adjusting things. Its a pointless task when your storing it in a bag while you hand sew your modesty panel and your shoulder flap back where they should be.

In my top photos of my uniform on my dress form my belt is way to low. I punched a new hole for my belt when I got home and then took the photos of me in my uniform.

BOOTS

They where a great ebay find, and fit me well, but they are in really tough shape, I have already smoothed out the top of the one boot, cleaned them, redyed the leather, and have them sitting right now with boot conditioner from Germany on them.

Last image showing that rough edge after I have worked on it. It will never be perfect, but its better than it was, besides my pants will cover it.

WIG

The bottom image is with flash.

OTHER THINGS

-Rank bar has been ordered from Tigg and she said she is going to try and send it this weekend.

-I have lamb skin for making gloves still not sure if I want to bother or not.

QUESTIONS

1) Is my shoulder piece on my right shoulder to long? It seems to long to me. I have decided that it is to long and I am in the middle of fixing that right now.

2) Anything else that needs changed or adjusted uniform wise other than what I have already stated?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 12:02:07 PM by Eiyame »
etsy.com/shop/AEtherealDesigns
facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Offline CJ49er

Re: Admiral Daala - WIP (IMAGE HEAVY)
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 03:50:56 PM »
looooking good!
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Eiyame

Re: Admiral Daala - WIP (IMAGE HEAVY)
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 04:42:47 PM »

Fixed my shoulder flap.

Now I need to make a new modesty flap since the one CosplaySky made is to small.
etsy.com/shop/AEtherealDesigns
facebook.com/AEtherealDesigns

Tags: