Public Information > Spotter Archive

STARLIGHT PARADE Saturday, June 4th - COMPLETED

<< < (5/5)

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: Legs McMuffin on June 03, 2011, 01:53:49 PM ---Linda found her admiral dahla costume...it's less warm than the flight suit. She hopes to spot and is super enthusiastic about this...she's called me multiple times confirming everything. She's an experienced spotter so will floor directions real well! Can't wait to see you guys!

--- End quote ---

That's great, will add her to the roster to spot.
Thanks!

Phil

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: Legs McMuffin on May 29, 2011, 06:14:23 AM ---Looks like paul's mom, Linda, won't be able to suit up, so she's volunteered to be a spotter.  She's wanting to wear her flight suit if that's ok(?), cause it'll keep her warmer.  :D she'll be with me either way and since she most likely won't troop it, this is the next best option for her! thanks!  :angel:

--- End quote ---

Please see my later post about appearance in uncomplete costume..
Thanks,
Phil

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: TurboCam92 on June 02, 2011, 12:35:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ilovesanddirt on May 31, 2011, 08:42:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Legs McMuffin on May 29, 2011, 06:14:23 AM ---Looks like paul's mom, Linda, won't be able to suit up, so she's volunteered to be a spotter.  She's wanting to wear her flight suit if that's ok(?), cause it'll keep her warmer.  :D she'll be with me either way and since she most likely won't troop it, this is the next best option for her! thanks!  :angel:

--- End quote ---

Supposed to be 82 degrees that day!

--- End quote ---

That's what I'm talking about! it's always nice for the Starlight Parade. And unless she wants to get heat stroke, she should 86 the flight suit and go with something a little more lightweight.

--- End quote ---

If you are a spotter, please pass on dressing as a character or as a non-specific character (partial costume), having an uncompleted costume is not acceptable to be in the parade - and spotters are there to support our costumed participants. We should remain in the background, not part of the show. We have a real job to do in keeping watch over those performing be it for heat exhaustion, dire thirst, losing direction (happens) or dropping out of the parade. I hope you understand. We prefer dark clothing, regular street clothes, if you have a garrison T-shirt or a star wars related shirt/blouse that's fine. You will have a spotters badge to identify that you are assisting the unit.  
Thanks,
Phil

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version