Public Information > Spotter Archive

STARLIGHT PARADE Saturday, June 4th - COMPLETED

(1/5) > >>

Ancient Fan:
THANKS TO ALL THE SPOTTERS!! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. This was one of the best spotter coverages we've had especially for this parade. Look forward to serving with you again in the future.
Phil   :mrgreen:

Event is scheduled for June 4th and we will meet at 6:00pm at our assembly area at Couch and Burnside to discuss assignments. Spotter Lanyards will be provided.
So lets roster up! If you are not trooping the event or your friend, family, or parole officer is coming along and is old enough and strong enough to walk the event and wants to participate as a spotter they're welcome to join us!  We need a minimum of 10 spotters for this event.
Thanks
Phil
NOTE: (June 4 added) - PLEASE WEAR DARK CLOTHING IF POSSIBLE, IF YOU HAVE A GARRISON OR KB SHIRT PLEASE WEAR THEM!
IF YOU GET LOST OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, MY CELL PHONE NUMBER IS: 209-988-3625
SEE YOU TONIGHT

Roster:
TurboCam
Virgil
Christine
Anna
Adam
Starla
Mike
Jobatt
Kali
Linda
Spiro
Preston

TurboCam92:
I'll see if I can do it. I just got a job at Sherwood Target, so I'll have to check and see what their deal is there. But tentatively, sign me up! I'd love to be in the Starlight Parade without my trombone and Tualatin HS marching uniform. :D

-Cam

saberwolff:
      Is there another area for sign-up for Spotters for the parade? I have 4 people that would like to spot again this year.
      They all spotted last year and had a great time.
      Names;   Virgil,  Christine,  Ana,  Adam.   Virgil is my To-cheap-to-buy-armor younger brother and his girlfreind Christine
      have spotted for the last 3 years. Ana and Adam are my niece and her husband who's first year was last year.
                                                                                Will

Ancient Fan:

--- Quote from: saberwolff on May 15, 2011, 01:46:17 PM ---      Is there another area for sign-up for Spotters for the parade? I have 4 people that would like to spot again this year.
      They all spotted last year and had a great time.
      Names;   Virgil,  Christine,  Ana,  Adam.   Virgil is my To-cheap-to-buy-armor younger brother and his girlfreind Christine
      have spotted for the last 3 years. Ana and Adam are my niece and her husband who's first year was last year.
                                                                                Will

--- End quote ---

Thanks Will, I have added them to the roster for Spotters, There will be more detail posted here as we get closer to the date.
Thanks!
Phil/Ancient Fan

Carlos:
Phil I would like to be a spotter. Thanks .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version