Linked Events

• Portland Winterhawks Mascot Ni: January 13, 2012

Author Topic: MISSION COMPLETE: 01.13.12 - Portland Winterhawks Mascot Night  (Read 12470 times)

Offline Hoot

Re: 01.13.12 - Portland Winterhawks Mascot Night
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »
 :oops: :oops: :oops: I know I said today at 9 am was the cutoff time, but due to the extra hours I worked (this past weekend) sleep overwrote (SP?) (WORD?) my programming. I will give those who want, to still go, till Wensday at 9 am. After that I am sending the roster.
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 10:36:23 PM »
Quote from: Patricio
Hello everyone,

Winterhawks needs the list of people participating, and from the looks on the ccg event forums I will only need the two spotter names. I pretty much already knew the complete list of costumers willing to support this local team on Mascot Night. We can give a ride to as many people and costumes that will fit in whatever vehicle we are driving to this event. We plan on leaving in time to be there at 5pm, so this may change due to the number of riders and where they live. We have been there after 10pm on past events, so we will leave in time for you to be home. Again, gates open at 6pm.
-Matthew

Ribann

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
I was just curious how many people would be participating in this?

I live in Eugene, so if there was going to be only 1-2 people in costume and already 1-2 spotters, I'm not sure if I'd really be needed to drive all the way up.

Just wondering.

Offline Ilovesanddirt

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2012, 08:48:10 PM »

I live in Eugene, so if there was going to be only 1-2 people in costume and already 1-2 spotters, I'm not sure if I'd really be needed to drive all the way up.

Just wondering.

Dude, this is a fun event!  Jango won't be ready?

Ribann

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2012, 10:50:10 PM »

Just wondering.

Dude, this is a fun event!  Jango won't be ready?

Well, I got nothing going so I'm sure I'll show up anyway. lol

And Jango is almost ready....soooooo....close......

Offline Hoot

Mission Complete: 01.13.12 - Portland Winterhawks Mascot Night
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2012, 10:44:21 PM »
Mission Status: Complete

Thanks goes to Patricio for inviting (Sp?) CCG to this event. Thank you sir. Bill thank you for the ride.  Vader_girl & Ribann thank you for spotting.

To the Admin.,
Could you please start a section, in the gallery; for the pictures that were taken tonight.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:57:11 AM by Hoot »
-Matthew

Offline Hoot

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:29 PM »
Quote from: Patricio
Hey,

This event was a blast as usual, congratulations to everyone that showed up to help the local Winterhawks team! This annual event is one we certainly look forward to each year and can not wait until the next one. Hope to see you next time!
-Matthew

Tags: