Author Topic: 2016 Fan film (UPDATE)  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Megastar1001

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
2016 Fan film (UPDATE)
« on: May 03, 2016, 12:08:06 AM »
Hello Legion members. I recently started a thread about an upcoming Student film. We currently plan on filming our first day later this month in late May. The Film is heavily centered around the Rebellion and I can get anyone a copy of the script If they need.

What we'll need for the shoot:

At least 2 classic white Imperial Stormtroopers (more would be better)
A Boba fett (ESB or ROTJ styled)
Various blaster props
Rebel costumes/props
 If anyone is willing to help out in the prop department that would be greatly appreciated.  We are expecting you to wear your own kits. We can provide a changing area and we will film on location at one of our crew members houses in NE Portland. Our team is very interested in the 501st as it's a great resource for our film. We hope to get members to want to fully help out on the film this summer and make a donation for your compensation. Hope everyone is excited for May 4th!!!! And we hope to work with you soon. - Julian (Head Director and Screenwriter)

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: 2016 Fan film (UPDATE)
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 11:32:38 PM »
I'm still up for bringing my B-wing pilot costume if needed.
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Han_Solo

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 01:19:20 AM »
I am still interested, if Han Solo is needed. I also have three blasters, one from each film, if that's any help. I am also nearly finished with a generic blue Jedi, if you can do anything with that.

Offline Megastar1001

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 09:26:30 AM »
I'm very interested in the B wing pilot and the Blasters. Would you be interested in acting in your own Bwing? We are going for a Rebel base mock-up and that would be a good time for the pilot. As far as the guns ho we really need help in that department. The Jedi could work too since we have a montage of random Jedi dying after order 66.

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2016, 11:17:39 PM »
Sure, I can certainly do that. I have a helmet and chestbox already finished (along with the rest of the costume) and I'm working on another helmet and chestbox, this helmet with a visor, which I'm hoping to get finished up within the next few weeks...

If a blaster is needed I also have a couple, a DL-44 and a DH-17 (Han blaster, Rebel fleet trooper blaster).
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Tags: