Author Topic: Help with Photo's of Armor  (Read 1345 times)

Offline bpresson

Help with Photo's of Armor
« on: April 11, 2016, 05:46:39 PM »
Greetings all. I just received my ANH armor from RS Propmasters (I'm a slacker and had the build commissioned). I've applied to the 501st, and e-mail the GML's listed on the 501st master list. I know I'll need to submit pictures, but what I can't find is if there is a picture standard like front, back, side, close ups of helm etc. Can anyone assist?

Thanks
Brian.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 08:00:25 PM by bpresson »

Offline CJ49er

Re: Help with Photo's of Armor
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 08:24:59 PM »
Hey there Brian, and welcome!

this is the list of photo suggestions from the 501st websire:

The following tips will help make sure that you get the right photos to the GML on your first try:

Only submit pictures of yourself alone against a plain background (no convention photos, please).
We will need photos with your helmet/mask on and off (if applicable).
You must include full-length views of your costume from the front, back and both sides.
Be sure to take your photos with adequate lighting and at a high-resolution to help us inspect the details.
Do not wear any non-canon accessories or add ons, including jewelery, glasses, earrings, (unit patches, extra weapons, pauldrons when not part of the canon costume etc...)
If you include any weapons such as a blaster or lightsaber, please ensure that they conform to the weapons policy.
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Tags: