Author Topic: Trading cards?  (Read 9164 times)

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
Re: Trading cards?
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2016, 12:40:05 AM »
There have been a few bases doing the retro style cards, I've gotten a few myself through various orders. Always thought that they were pretty neat, I must admit.
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline Blue Leader

• Rebel Legion member
  • Ace Pilot
    • Blue Leader's Universe
    • Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2016, 01:19:00 PM »
So here's a new card option I've never seen before... I got a couple cards from the 501st Mexico garrison with an order I had and they're 3D holographic cards. Sheesh. The costumer is 3D and the logo switches between the 501st logo and the garrison logo as you move the card. It's quite a card. XD
« Last Edit: May 21, 2016, 01:22:08 PM by Blue Leader »
B-wing Pilot - Jedi[/center]

Offline sitpadeshu

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2016, 03:58:47 PM »
That sounds pretty expensive have you found a company that would print something like that and priced it out?
ID/TA-41414

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2016, 08:16:13 AM »
Here is the updated card, anniversary logo was added and the back was changed up. The idea on the back is to have a normal face picture in the box, and whatever picture of you in the faded background. We can use multiple backgrounds for the front so it works with whatever costumes. Signature box near the bottom.

The front was one of the two with the most votes in the poll,  the back is much different (we only had 2 to choose from in the poll)  Maybe we do another poll?

SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Offline Beckett

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2016, 03:23:24 PM »
I MUST get some of these.
You can also find me on Facebook: Josh Beckett or Facebook Messenger. Or if you hate those you can shoot a text to 503-999-4664
joshmbeckett@gmail.com

Tags: