Author Topic: New Member (US Military Deployed)  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Roland

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
New Member (US Military Deployed)
« on: September 03, 2015, 11:14:19 AM »
Hey all,
  So I am deployed to Kuwait right now, from PDX.  I am trying to get my hands on trooper Armor with out spending a whole lot of $$. I swear to god this place is like tattooine.  does anyone have extra armor, second hand, used, know a discount place or wanna donate to the "troops". If I could send my son pictures of me out here in the desert in armor I would be his hero..  furthermore I wanna just roam the base in it and freak people the hell out!  IF anyone can help or has info I would be in debted.

Thanks all,
 TSgt Devin Boise
"Roland"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maxsteele

Re: New Member (US Military Deployed)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »
When someone sells their Stormtrooper armor, they will ask for the cost of making it as well at the materials used.  Because Stormtrooper armor is fit to the person who is wearing it, you generally won't find any second-hand or used armor that's sold at a discount or that people will donate.

I usually wouldn't recommend this, but if you're not looking to join the 501st and just want a set of Stormtrooper armor to play around with, you can find lower-quality kits on eBay.  They will not be anywhere near the quality and detail of a kit to join the 501st with, but might accomplish what you're looking for.

If you are looking to join the 501st, www.whitearmor.net is where you want to be!  All the info on who to contact for a set of armor and how to assemble it all can be found there.

Good luck!

Offline Roland

• Awards
    • Awards
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:40:09 PM »
Thx Maxsteele, I am looking to join. I will be getting good gear eventually, I just didn't wanna spend a whole of $ and have it messed up over here. thx for the heads tho. I appreciate it

Offline CJ49er

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 10:17:22 PM »
hello and welcome!

I may have a set (minus the bucket) that I can get for a good price, what is your height/weight?
SL/TI/TK/DS/BH 12770

Tags: