Author Topic: Be a part of our new slideshow to premier at RCCC!  (Read 1895 times)

Offline carpe mindiem

Be a part of our new slideshow to premier at RCCC!
« on: September 09, 2015, 07:06:01 PM »
Hi folks! We’re putting together a fun auto-play slideshow to display on a loop at our booth during Rose City Comic Con, and we need your help! We’d like to include some personal touches from our spotters, fans, and members-to-be. If you’d like to participate, respond following the guidelines below. Everyone is welcome!

• Say something that makes sense as a standalone comment. (If you’re answering one of the questions below, start by rephrasing the question—the actual question won’t appear in the slideshow.)
  • Include your name or initials as you’d like it to appear after your quote, along with a city or area. (examples: Joe S. from Portland, J.S. from Central Oregon, Joe Smith from SW Washington)
  • Be positive, encouraging, and honest.
  • Share an emotional connection to the work we do if you can.
  • Keep each quote to a sentence or two; you’re welcome to provide more than one quote though.

Example questions you might answer - but feel free to say whatever you like!
  • Why are you drawn to Cloud City/Kashyyyk Base?
  • How has Star Wars changed or influenced your life?
  • Describe your favorite memory related to Star Wars and/or Cloud City/Kashyyyk Base
  • How are you involved in CCG/KB now, and how would you like to be involved in the future?
  • Describe an interesting adventure you've experienced as a result of building a Star Wars costume.

Your submissions may be edited for grammatical/spelling accuracy or for space reasons. If you’d like to review any potential edits before they’re included, just let me know.

If you prefer not to post your quote here for any reason, you can email me at mindiemo@gmail.com

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 8:00 a.m. Friday, September 18. (But the sooner the better!)

Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 11:34:33 AM by carpe mindiem »

Offline Dax Corrin

Re: Be a part of our new slideshow to premier at RCCC!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 02:25:30 PM »
"Getting the opportunity to be on stage with Weird Al Yankovic" is my favorite memory related to Star Wars and Cloud City Garrison.
Greg AKA "Dax Corrin"
TI/IC/IG/IN-12485 Dax Corrin
Founder, NorthWest Quadrant Battery

Offline carpe mindiem

Re: Be a part of our new slideshow to premier at RCCC!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 03:24:50 PM »
Thanks, Greg! I'd still love to have more quotes from everyone!

Tags: